Love Exists

Meeting Day

It’s been all day & all I can think about is meeting you. The line is moving very quickly, my heart is beating very fast next thing you know you’re in front of me with that goofy smile that makes me laugh.

“Hi, I’m Cameron. Your hair is awesome.”

“Haha! Thanks!” I said. He pushed his hair back. He went to open his mouth again but nothing came out, then words came out & they sounded something like this.

“Pizza... You like? I mean do you like pizza? If you do maybe we can go get a slice sometime?”

I giggled a little and told him I would go with him under one condition & that would be if my friend can come with us. He agreed & was going to bring Zach.

So, I went off the line & waited with Breyandra & my sister. I called my dad to come pick up Jess because she would be bugging us nonstop! But my dad started to yell at me over the phone and got so frustrated that Cameron actually walked up & stole my phone & talked to my dad. Cameron was so nice & polite that my dad has already approved. When he hung up the phone he looked at me with a look of ‘I can’t wait for our date.’

*FlashForward*

So, after the pizza “date” Breyandra & Zach went next door to rent videos. While Cameron & I talked about everything, I learned that he is a crazy little kid & he puts syrup on every single breakfast food. I laughed a little. We talked for another 5 minutes until Zach & Breyandra came back. We headed over to Brey’s, because her parents went up to PA for her brothers game. So, we got to the car & Michael, Dillon & Nathan decided to leave us & go to the movies & do their own stuff.

We spent 15 minutes in the car singing whatever was on the radio we arrived at Breyandra’s we put in the movie it was actually The Little Mermaid.

“This such a great movie!” I said.

“I know! Such a classic!” Cameron announced. We looked over at Zach & Breyandra but they were making out. So, we decided to leave, I dragged Cameron downstairs turned on the TV. We sat there & just talked. “I can’t believe Breyandra & Zach just like hooked up with each other with knowing each other for like 2 hours?!”

“I know crazy stuff man!” I said.

“Yeah, so how’s being on break?”

“It’s treating me well. Especially now that you’re here, even if you weren’t here I’d probably be living here for all of break. Just be-” And at that very moment Cameron kissed. My brain was in a million different places. We separated and said “Thank you for making me shut up I probably would have rambled on and on and on like I’m doing now. So I’m just gonna shut up” Cameron giggled.

“It’s all good. I’ve actually wanted to do it for 2 hours now. But it seemed like a good idea at the time and ya kno-” I kissed him to make him shut up.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, commenttt!