Love Exists

Yeaaah Man

I was still getting over the kiss, as I was saying my goodbyes to my family. The band had a flight back to San Diego the next day, I begged my mom if I could stay one last night in New York. She agreed, Brey stayed with me too. In the mist of all this my phone rings & Cameron’s name pops up it’s a text and it reads “Wear something nice. I have a surprise later <3 ;)” I showed Brey & we needed to go shopping cause I don’t own anything nice.

We drove back to the hotel & since a really cute store was close we went. I tried on like the whole store until I found something I loved. We bought and walked back to the hotel. Zach was the only one in the room he said Cameron was in Nathan & Michael’s room getting ready. I went into the bathroom showered, straightened my hair, got changed, re did my nails, & put on my make up on. Brey left the room to be with Zach who knows what they’re doing; My main concern is what Cam had planned. I walked out of the bathroom and I spotted Cameron sitting on the bed playing around with his phone. I coughed to get his attention. He turned around very quick with him do that adorable hair flip.

“Uhm wow, you look amazing.”

“Thanks.” He came near me and grabbed my hand and we exited the room, and headed down the hall, got to the car.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see!”

“But Cameron I wanna know!”

“You will.” As Cameron drove the car we jammed out to whatever was on the radio. I snuck a peek at Cameron, and he was bopping his head to the music. I laughed.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Cause the way you move your head to the music, it’s cute.”

“Well, I think you’re cute.” That’s it, he had my blushing. We continued jamming, when we arrived to, what it seems to be, a McDonalds.

“Cam, you made me get so dressed up for McDonalds?”

“Yes, yes I did.”

“And why?”

“Cause I did.”

“You’re a very mean person. I could have worn jeans.”

“I know” We got out of the car, Cam walked in front of me holding my hand. I walked in, the lights were dim, I looked around and I see a table with a table cloth and a single candle
.
“What do you think?”

“I think I’ll keep you.” I laughed.

“I’m glad you like it.”

“No, I don’t like it. I love it.” He pulled out my chair and I sat down, then he sat down across from me. Our waiter, who is Dillon, came over and took our orders. I ordered the normal, chicken nuggets and Cam order a big mac. Our food came we ate and talked, kissed a little, laughed a lot then it was time to go.

“That was one of the best dates I have ever been on”

“I’m glad you like it. But there more”

“What do you mean more?”

“You’ll see. But you’ll need a blindfold.” He put a blind fold over my eyes and led me to the where ever we were going.

“Can I take it off now?”

“Not yet!”

“Ugh fine!” We walked some more. Then he said I could take them off. And we were on Broadway. “Why are here? Are gonna see a show?”

“Yes, we are”

“What one?”

“American Idiot.”

“YES! I LOVE GREEN DAY!” We went in & sat down.

“Ya know, no other guy has treated as well as you. And I really appreciate it.” I leaned in to kiss his cheek as the show started. We laughed and sang throughout the whole thing. After the show we just walked around Times Square. It’s more beautiful at night. We walked all over, took pictures, and then headed back to car to drive back.

“Tonight was a night to remember.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it” He said holding my hand as he drove back. We got back to the hotel room and there was a note on the table that read

Dear Kate and Cameron,
Since it’s our last night here, Brey and I got a different room so you can spend this last day together alone.
Love, Zach and Breyandra.

“Well, that was mighty fine of them.”

“Really Kate, mighty fine?”

“Shut up! I have issues!”

“No, you don’t” I knew this argument you end so I didn’t even bother to answer. All I keep thinking about is what we were gonna do for the night. I looked at the clock and it was about 11 o’clock. I went into the bathroom put on Cameron’s basket ball shorts and my tank top put my hair up in a bun, took my entire make up off but I kept my contacts in. I walked out of the bathroom to see Cameron had stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt. We exchanged looks and laughed.

I grabbed Cameron’s hand and leaded him to the bed; we sat down and talked a lot.
“What are we going to do when you go back to San Diego and I go back to Jersey and school?”

“Well, we will obviously text, tweet, and talk all the time. But not being able to see you every day is gonna be so weird.”

“And the worst part is that I wanna see you on your birthday.”

“That is true. How about we live in the moment and just enjoy this last day together?”

“Okay.” We talked about everything; we made out a lot, & watched movies. Being with him for this long made me realize that he is the person I wanna spend this moment together. This moment was just perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
huckkk finnn got to meee. mighty fine.. lmfao.