Crazy Beginnings and Happy Endings

ninety-nine

Twenty years later, Max and I were still married. Our oldest son, Noel Maxime, was currently in his third year at St. Francis Xavier University and playing hockey for the Varsity team.

Our second son, Kegan Chandler, had been accepted to Boston University, where he was involved in track and field and soccer.

Max and I lived in Pittsburgh, where my cafe was still open. We also bought a house in Spain, where we spent our honeymoon, and built a cabin in Prince Edward Island.

We chose to spend from June until August in Prince Edward Island, with the boys, then go to Spain for September and October. The rest of the year is spent in Pittsburgh.

Vero and Marc-Andre still lived in Pittsburgh, as well. They also had a place in Montreal. The couple had two daughters and a son. Their oldest daughter, Brianne, was a year younger than Noel and a year older than Kegan. She had taken her culinary arts in New York and was currently taking her pastry program.Their second daughter, Kayleen, was Kegan's age and was also accepted to Boston University. Kegan and Kayleen had been dating for two years. Their son, Bradley, was two years younger than Kegan.

Jordan and Penny got married and moved to Thunder Bay. Jordan took over his family's sod farm, after retiring from hockey. Their son, Carter, who was three years younger than Kegan, was playing hockey for the London Knights.

Kris found a lovely woman to be his wife and built a cabin next door to ours in PEI. Their daughter, Jacqueline, who was a year younger than Kegan, spent the summer hanging out with Noel, Kegan and Kayleen.

Sidney also got married and now owned the Pittsburgh Penguins. His wife helped me with my cafe. Their son, Austin, was Jacqueline's age. He was playing hockey, with Carter Staal, for the London Knights.

Tyler married Jasmin and they moved to San Francisco, California. They had two daughters, Samantha and Pamela. Samantha was Bradley's age and Pamela was Carter's age.

Geno moved back to Russia, where he married his girlfriend. They had a son, Jacqueline's age, and a son, a year younger than Carter.

Every year, we choose someones house and get together to ring in the New Year.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end...I hope you all enjoyed it. This last chapter is really brutal, I know.