Rose Garden

Chapter Tweleve

“We’re going dress shopping, We’re going dress shopping.” Katie sung as we walked of the bus, Danielle’s family well my family I guess had decided to travel with us for a few days.
“Yay.” I giggled, Katie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Nick’s lap and grip.
“Hey.” He pouted but started to laugh as we started to dance.
“Boy’s.” Mrs. Jonas grabbed all our attention as she spoke. “Whilst we get our dresses.” She pointed to all of us. “You will be getting your suits.” She smiled, Katie started to jump around with me again but unfotunatly the bus pulled up to a stop causing us to topple to the ground.
Nick jumped up. “AND THEY STICK THE LANDING!” he yelled before I tripped him over causing him to fall down also. Everyone started to laugh at us as we laid on the ground, I smiled as I grabbed Nick’s blackberry and logged onto my twitter. I snapped a picture of the three of us lying on the ground before posting it with a caption saying. We surely did stick the landing…Well sort of. I giggled as I posted the picture before handing Nick back his phone.
“Wow, That’s for asking.” I giggled before kissing his cheek. He rolled over so he was squishing me.
“Uhm, Ow.” I laughed, Joe started to laugh.
“Wow, What a nice boyfriend.” He smirked, I gasped before hugging Nick my arms wrapping around his waist then same with my legs.
“He normally is.” Nick laughed casing his body to push down on mine every time he did so.
“Okay, Nick remember you’re ring.” Joe smirked, Nick stopped laughing straight away.
“Joseph stop being mean.” Mr. Jonas laughed, Katie was bouncing up and down while still sitting on the ground.
“Ready girls?” Mrs. Jonas asked.
“WHOA!” Katie yelled. “Dress shopping.” She ran of the bus, We all looked to the door then at one and other before laughing.
“Weirdo.” Danelle muttered as she walked past, Kevin following her his hand in hers, Nick and I waited as everyone left when they were all gone he stood up from the ground, He extended his hand to help me up.
“You get to try on all these pretty dresses while I get to imagine what you’ll look like in it.” He smiled kissing my red cheek.
“Well you’ll get to look dashing in you’re suit.” I smiled, He let out a laugh before kissing my lips.
“I know…” He paused. “I know we may be moving to fast but.” He paused again. “When I turn nineteen I was going to buy a house.” I nodded “Would you like to move in with me.” He blushed looking away. I kissed his lips.
“Only if you’re sure.” He nodded his head, I giggled before quickly rushing out the door. I heard him laugh before he took of chasing behind me. I started to run towards the mall in hopes of losing him but my hope was diminished when he picked me up.
“Now that wasn’t very nice.” He soothed into my ear. I pouted as he carried me into the mall, His hand bringing up my shirt as he walked us inside.
“Do you have a show tonight?” He shook his head, I smiled “Do you want to go for a walk after?” He nodded his head. “Are you ever going to talk again?” He smiled and shook his head no. “Well I guess you just wont be able to ask for cuddles anymore.” I smiled kissing his cheek. “And I will miss you’re cuddles.” His mouth dropped.
“You wouldn’t.” I giggled.
“No I wouldn’t because you talked.” He let out a small laugh. I looked around smiling when I found no-one was around and quickly pressed my lips to his, I was about to pull away when he held my head in his hands keeping my lips to his. His tongue snaked its way across my lips, Quickly pushing its way into my mouth, I felt his hands on my lower back one moving to my hip, The other staying in place. I heard a camera flash and quickly pulled away, Hs hands stayed in place.
“They already know we’re together.” He smiled “So it’s okay.” I nodded quickly kissing his lips. He grabbed my hand and walked us over to the coffee shop our group had walked into.
“What do you want?” Nick asked causing me to blush for an unknown reason.
“Uhm, I’ll get mine.” I mumbled before I pulled out my wallet. Nick turned to look at me his eyebrow rising. I smiled shyly at him, He leadned up against the counter.
“Do you really think I would let you pay?” He asked me I blushed and looked down.
“Well I feel like I’m using you.” I mumbled.
“You’re not trust me.” He smiled, I looked up at him. “Fine just to put you’re mind at ease you can pay for yours.” I smiled before kissing his cheek.
“What do you want?” He laughed and told me his order, I smiled as I paid for both our drinks. I handed him his with a kiss to his cheek.
“Whoa.” Katie yelled when I kissed his cheek causing me to blush, Nick wrapped his arm around me and led me to the table’s that had been joined together to fit all of us. “So, Just to repeat myself.” Kate started I turned to Nick, Who was looking at me, We both turned back to Katie at the same time. “I bags being maid of honor at your wedding.” She said before oh so casually sipping her drink.
“Wow, And her I was thinking I needed to ask her to marry me first.” Nick said casually.

“So, Have you found one?” Mrs. Jonas asked through the doors, Everyone already had their dresses but I couldn’t find one. I sighed opening the doors and walking out.
“This is the last one.” I mumbled. Katie looked up from her magazine.
“Buy it.” She near yelled. “Buy it now.” I gave a giggle before turning to Mrs. Jonas and my mother.
“Well?” I asked hesitantly.
“You look amazing.” They answered together, I smiled turning to the mirror.
“Two days.” I mumbled before walking back into the change room.

Those two days had passed like sand through an hourglass. I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom of the room we were staying in that night. I fingered the necklace Nick had given me right as he knocked on the door. I jumped slightly as he rapped on the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door, He was looking at his phone.
When he looked up he took a sharp breath.
“You.” He blushed causing me to blush “Look wow.” I looked down and started to play with my fingers. “We better go, We’re walking to the dinner.” I nodded and laced my fingers with his out stretched hand.
“So, Are you excited?” He nodded his head.
“Even more so because you get to be there with me.” I giggled as we walked out the door hand in hand. I laughed as he skipped to the elevator.
“Where are you two of to?” I turned to have my night taken down to a lower level. Ashley and Clarissa stood their Ashley showing of her stomach while Clarissa had on a skin tight dress.
“The White House Correspondents Dinner.” Nick answered I watched as he looked over them, He flinched when he did this.
“No way us to.” Ashley smiled before grabbing his arm and pulling him into the open elevator, Before I could get in. I sighed and pressed the button waiting for it to come back up.

“Charlotte their you are.” Nick ran over to me as I exited the elevator.
“Hey.” I smiled slightly.
“Whats wrong?”
“Nothing.” He smiled “Let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and started to walk with me.
“You look beautiful by the way.” He smiled as we walked out into the cool air.
“Thanks.” He kissed me before we left.
“You look amazing Demi.” I smiled as she hugged me, I ran over to Dani who I’d become very close to. “You look amazing too sister deari.” I giggled as she hugged me.
“You too.” Nick walked up and grabbed my hand and walked with me outside. Fan’s were yelling at us from left right and center.
“Whoa.” Nick yelled “Here we go.” I laughed before he pulled me into a kiss.