Rose Garden

Chapter Thirteen

Nick held my hand the whole way to the dinner, He kept apologizing to me the whole way to the dinner about Ashley and Clarissa.
“Nick it’s fine.” I smiled, He looked around and smiled when he noticed everyone had their camera’s out. He let his hands rest on the sides of my face, He kept the eye contact with me as his thumb drew circles over my cheek bone. He lowered his lips onto mine, Kissing me briefly. When he pulled away he smiled his toothy smile that made my knee’s go weak.
“I’m sorry.” He mumbled.
“About.” I asked him quietly.
“Not stopping them when the basically pushed you out of the elevator.” I let out a small giggle.
“It’s fine.” He kissed my lips again.
“Are you sure?” I nodded my head, I lifted the end of my dress up with one hand and held his with the other. “I told my parent’s that I asked you to move in with me.” He smiled.
“And.” I urged him.
“They thought it would be a wonderful idea.” I let out a giggle as he held onto my hand tighter.

“Demi, Demi, Demi.” I giggled as Joe kept poking her arm, She wasn’t paying attention to him. Nick had his arm wrapped around me as we sat down whilst everyone mingled. Nick sighed happily as he pulled me into him.
“Hey Jick Nonas.” We turned to see Justin Bieber with his entourage following him. He sat down next to Nick. “We need to talk.” He hissed, He looked at me whilst licking his lips. “Who’s the hottie.” He grinned, I raised and eyebrow whilst Nick held me closer.
“This hottie is my girlfriend Charlotte.” He seethed, Justin rolled his eyes before starting the conversation again.
“Anyway, What the fuck is up with this Bustin Jieber.” I tried not to let out a giggle but failed epic like. “Shut the hell up.” He glared at me, I knew that tore it for Nick.
“Listen there is only one JB on the block, And that is The Jonas Brothers, So we’ll act all nice for the fans but I swear to god if you speak to her like that ever again, I swear I will kill you.” He seethed, I smiled before kissing Nick’s neck.
“Thank you.” I mumbled into his ear.
“So, Since I can’t talk to her like that, How about I show her in the bedroom.” He smirked he walked closer to me his hand running up and down my arm.
“Stop, Now.’ I said before getting up, Nick followed as we made our way onto the dance floor.
“I love you.” He whispered in my ear.
“I love you.” I whispered back.

Nick Jonas checks holds Charlotte Malone’s hand.

Image

The Jonas brother’s were seen leaving Washington this evening to go back onto their world tour. Nick and Charlotte we’re holding hands as they walked through Nick whispering sweet nothings in her ear causing her to giggle. Narlotte seems to be the real deal this time.

Nick Jonas VS Justin Bieber

Image

Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber we’re seen to be fighting at the white house dinner the other night. We don’t believe for one minute that Justin Bieber is a good guy, Sorry Bieber fans.

Bieber has to be kidding himself if he thinks he can get these muscles.


Image
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been so long.
Whats you're favorite line?