Majesty Castle

Chapter 39

Simone was standing in front of the window looking out at the sky. It was after midnight and the house was quiet. Brian was watching her from where he sat and took pleasure in the fact that she was standing in front of his window and not running away from him. He slid out of the chair quietly and walked over to where she stood to stand behind her. Gently, he lifted her hair off her shoulder and kissed the back of her neck. Simone giggled in response and he slid his arms around her waist while resting his chin on her shoulder.

“Ready for bed?”

She smiled and touched the side of his face with her hand. “Just exactly what are you asking me?”

He chuckled lowly and kissed her cheek. “I asked if you were ready for bed. That can mean what ever you want it to mean. I could give you something to sleep in and we could call it a night or I can help you out of your clothes and we could keep the night going just a little longer. It’s your call and there’s no pressure. Hell, we’ve waited this long, I can wait a little longer if you aren’t ready.”

Simone leaned back against him and rested her head on his shoulders. “I think I’m ready. I won’t lie, I’m real nervous about this, but there is a part of me that is excited too.”

“Don’t be nervous, we’ll take it slow. If you’re not comfortable, we can stop.”

“Ok.”

Brian rubbed his hands up and down her arms. “I’m gonna go wash up. Try and relax, make yourself comfortable. Ok?”

“Sure,” she nodded.

He walked away and through the door of his bathroom closing the door behind him. Simone let out long nervous breath and stepped out of her shoes. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do to relax, but she settled for walking over to the bed and taking a seat on the edge. When Brian came back out of the bathroom, he found her sitting there looking just as nervous as ever. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out an undershirt before walking over to the bed.

“Why don’t you go put this on, it’s a lot less stuffy and easier to sleep in than that dress.”

“Alright.” Simone took the shirt and walked into Brian’s bathroom. While she was changing, Brian stripped down to his shorts and folded his clothes. He placed them neatly on a chair and sat down on his bed waiting for Simone to come out.

His head turned towards the door when it opened and he watched her as she set her clothes down on the chest at the foot of the bed.
“My shirt is huge on you,” he smiled as she stood there awkwardly.

“Yeah,” she nodded.

Brian stood up and pulled the covers back from the bed. “Come here.”

Simone walked over to the bed and Brian motioned for her to get in. Once she was settled on the far side of the bed, Brian got in and pulled up the covers.

“I’m not real sure what I’m supposed to do.”

He liked her honesty. Simone always told the truth no matter how brutal.

“It’s simple really. All you have to do is kiss me back.”

She smiled knowing that there was more to it than that, but had no doubt that Brian would make sure and show her all she need to know. “I can do that.”

“Of course you can. You’re quite good at it actually.” He winked at her and she laughed.

“I could say the same for you, but I really don’t have any one to compare you to.”

Brian lifted himself on one elbow and gave her a questioning gaze. “You’ve never kissed anyone else?”

“Not the way we have, no.”

“Well, I’d be lying if I said that didn’t do wonders for my ego.”

Simone laughed and turned onto her side. “You know, I really can’t kiss you back if you don’t kiss me.”

Brian smiled and moved over laying his head on her pillow. There faces were barely an inch apart. “Brian,” she whispered.

He didn’t say anything; he just tilted his head and kissed her. His lips were soft and slow moving giving her an almost delicate kiss. Simone eagerly parted her lips for him letting him deepen the kiss as he slipped his tongue inside. Brian wrapped his arm around her when she moved closer to him. His hand slowly moved up and down her back.

“You aren’t wearing anything under this shirt,” he noted after not feeling anything when he moved his hand over the back of the shirt.

“That would defeat the purpose, right?”

Brian laughed and kissed her lightly. “A girl after my own heart.” His hand slipped down to the hem of the shirt. “How about we get this off?”

Simone bit her bottom lip letting her nerves get the better of her. She’d never been nude in front of a man before. “Would you feel better if I blew out the lamp?”

“Yeah,” she nodded.

Brian turned over and blew out the lamp on the bedside table then turned back to Simone. “Now, as I said, let’s get this off.” He slowly pushed the shirt up over her hips and past her stomach stopping only to place soft kisses on her bare skin. Simone lifted her arms so Brian could slip the shirt over her head. Once it was off, he threw it on the floor and returned his lips to hers.

“Brian?” Simone whispered breaking the kiss.

“hmm?”

“I may not know a lot about this, but aren’t you supposed to be naked too?”

He laughed and slipped out of his shorts. “Better?”

“Now I don’t feel so awkward. Is it going to hurt?”

He sighed and rested his forehead against hers. “Not always. Tonight, only because it’s your first time, you’ll feel some pain and if I could prevent it, I would, but I promise I’ll stop if it’s too much for you to handle ok?”

“Ok.”

Brian smiled and kissed her nose before bringing his lips back to hers. He placed on hand on her hip and buried the other one in her hair. He wasn’t going to bother with the foreplay, there would be plenty of time for him to show her all the other ways he could love her, but right now his only goal was getting the hard part over with.

He entered her slowly while keeping his lips on hers. Simone was finding it hard to breath all of a sudden.

“You ok?”

“Yeah,” she nodded.

Brian moved further inside her reaching the barrier that kept him from entering her fully. “Hold on to me,” he whispered. Simone placed her hands on his shoulders and Brian kissed her lips again. There was only one way he knew of to get it over with. One quick thrust and he was in. Simone gasped breaking the kiss.
“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“Is it going to get worse?”

“No.” He caressed her cheek. “I promise, that was the worst of it.”

“I love you, Brian.”

He smiled and took her chin between his thumb and forefinger. “I love you too.” He kissed her again and this time much more passionately than he had before. Their fingers laced together when he started moving inside her again.

Brian was as careful as he could be not to cause her anymore pain. If it had been anyone else, he wouldn’t have a care about being reckless in bed. This was Simone though and he would never willingly hurt her.

Simone looked deep into Brian’s eyes when his body went rigid. She didn’t fully understand what happened and he knew she had yet to experience the kind of pleasure that he just had, but there would plenty of time for him to show her all the pleasures she had yet to learn.

Brian rested his forehead on hers again while trying to calm his breathing. “Is that all there is too it?” Simone asked.

“No,” he laughed. He rolled sideways and took her with him in his arms. “There’s so much more I am going to show you. Tonight was only to get the painful part over with.”

Simone lifted her head and threw her arm across his waist. “Is that where the mud comes in?”

Brian raised his eyebrow. “I beg your pardon?”

Simone sat up taking the sheet with her to cover herself. “Remember the day you saved Annabelle for me?”

“Yeah,” he nodded placing his arms behind his head and looking up at her.

“I was in trouble for making mud pies. You told me that you liked a lady that plays with mud and that you would explain what that meant to me when I was older.”

Brian started laughing uncontrollably.

“What’s so funny?”

He reached for her and pulled her back down on his chest and kissed the top of her head. “One night after a heavy rain, I’ll take you to a place by the lake and show you how much fun it can be for a lady to play with mud.”

Simone laughed. The tone of his voice was low and sexy and there was something in the way he spoke that excited her.

Less than fifteen minutes later, they fell asleep in each other’s embrace and that’s just how they stayed throughout the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is NOT the Brian smut that I told you was coming, far from it. It's still coming, I promise.

P.S. A long awaited revelation is about to happen in the next few chapters. Keep your eyes peeled. :)