Majesty Castle

Chapter 58

Three years later…

Majesty Castle had burned down to the ground a week after the ball. No one knew how it happened or if anyone intentionally set the fire. Honestly, no one really cared. All that mattered was that they were all out of there for good.

“I’ll get it,” Glenn left Pippa’s side to answer the door. There was a party today. It was a birthday party for Matty, his third and the guests were starting to arrive. It was Brian who walked in the door with a very pregnant Simone.

“Hey guys,” Zacky walked over with his son in his arms.

“abell!” Matty said pointing at Simone.

“Yes,” Zacky smiled. “That’s Annabelle.”

Brian took his sleeping daughter out of Simone’s arms and laid her down on the couch. “This is her nap time, she should be waking up soon.” Simone was due to give birth to their second child any day now and Brian couldn’t be happier. Annabelle came a year after they left Majesty and Brian wasted no time in trying again.

“Any one else here yet?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, Etta and Johnny are inside with Zakk and Candace and your dad got here about fifteen minutes ago.”

Brian helped his wife sit down so she could watch over Annabelle while she slept. “I’ll go get you some tea.” He kissed her cheek and went into the kitchen. Pippa was already filling the teapot.

James and Nina were next to arrive along with Peter and Nicolette. Glenn greeted everyone and then stood before James and Nina. “My wife wants to be a grandmother.”
The tone of his voice suggested that it wasn’t a request, but more like an order.

He walked away and Nina looked at James. James laughed. “Whenever you’re ready, I’m game if you are.”

Nina took his hand and walked with him into the living room. “Oh is that little Annabelle?”

Annabelle was just waking up and now sitting on her mother’s lap. “I swear she gets cuter every time I see her,” Nina said. The little girl was shy around people, but there was always one person that could make her smile.

“Where’s my baby girl?” Nikki said from the doorway and Annabelle turned her head to see her grandfather standing there. She smiled and kicked her legs and held up her arms for him. As he lifted her in his arms he smiled at Simone. “The nursery at my new place is all set up for her so I can take her for a while when the new baby comes.”

“I can’t wait, I just want this kid out of me so I can at least see my feet again. I swear if your son thinks he’s getting near me again after this, he has another thing coming!”

Nikki laughed and Annabelle put her hand over his nose. “Need I remind you my boy has a way with the farer sex?”

“Guess who I learned from?” Brian said clapping his hand on his father’s shoulder. “Papa stole your heart didn’t he?” he asked his daughter. “You wanna sleep over Papa’s house?” Annabelle just leaned over and yanked on Brian’s hair.

Fawn walked into the living room to address all her guests. “Hey everyone, the party is in the other room.”

As if on cue everyone headed for the other room and that’s when the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it,” Peter said and walked towards the front door so the others could get the babies settled at the table.

“Well, it’s about time you got here. Give me that lil guy.” Peter took P.J. out of Allegra’s arms and propped him up on his shoulder while he slept. Allegra gave birth to a baby boy just a few weeks ago. They named him Peter James, but Matthew started calling him P.J. right away. With Rosalie dead and Jon disappearing after the ball, Matthew and Allegra gave Peter and Nicolette the honor of being P.J.’s grandparents.

“Think he wants some birthday cake?” Peter asked joking with Allegra.

“It wouldn’t surprise me, he eats just like his father!”

“Hey! I’m standing right here,” Matthew said and Peter and Allegra laughed.

“Come on,” Peter said. “There’s a little boy in there who’s waiting for his favorite uncle to show up.”

Peter led the way to the dining room where everyone was sitting around the table waiting for them so they could sing to little Matty.

“Undle Maffew!” Matty stood up on his chair all excited that Matthew was finally there. Matthew walked over and picked up his nephew.

“Hey buddy!”

“Baby?” Matty pointed to Peter who was holding P.J. in his arms.

“Baby’s sleeping,” Matthew put his finger to his lips. “We have to be quiet.”

“I see P.J.?”

“Ok, but just for a minute.” Matthew walked over to Peter so Matty could see P.J. and Matty put his finger to his lip just like Matthew did.

“shhhh P.J. sweepin.” The little boy told everyone in the room and they all got quiet. Matthew laughed and hugged his nephew.

For everyone in that room, a miracle had taken place. For Johnny, his miracle came in the form of Etta. During his darkest days, she was the light and one year ago, she became his wife. To Zakk and Candace, Etta save their son from total self-destruction. Without her, their son would be lost to them.

Peter and Nicolette had taken residence in Matthew’s cottage. It was Nicolette’s home and Matthew was happy to let them have it. The fact that James had bought the neighboring cottage before hand only made it sweeter. James was a five-minute walk away from both his parents. For all of them, whether they saw it or not, although it was evident that Peter knew it, their Miracle was Allegra. She broke through Peter’s wall and never backed down. Other’s tried and failed, but she alone gave them all back their family.

Nikki lived with Brian and Simone at the forte for a little while until a few months ago when he bought a place of his own not to far from them. His little miracle was the baby girl that healed his heart after having it broken in a million pieces. When Annabelle came along she became his world. There was no other girl in the world that would ever have the hold on him that she did. Although he did start dating again, he had left his old ways. Gone was the man whore he once was. As for Brian, it didn’t take much for anyone to notice that his little miracle was in knowing that Simone was not Rosalie’s daughter and that they could be together as they were meant to be.

For one person a miracle came from the most unlikely of places. Pain. Zacky had to lose what he had to realize how much his wife meant to him. Because of his wife, he was able to mend his broken relationship with his father and gained a mother in the process. Matty and Fawn were just the icing on the cake.

Matthew and Allegra were standing in the dining room watching their miracle happen. Sure, they had a baby and some would think that was their miracle, but to them the fact they all made it out of Majesty Castle and can now all live their lives as they were meant to be was a miracle in itself.

While Peter held their son, Matthew pulled Allegra out of the dining room. “What are you doing? They’re about to sing happy birthday.”

“I know, but I wanted to give you something in private.”

“What is it?” she asked excitedly.

He took the gift out from behind his back and handed it to her.

“Nightmare - A collection of epic poems by M. Shadows. A new book! Thank you!” She hugged her husband and he hugged her back just as tight.

“Read the inside cover,” he told her.

Allegra opened the book and read the inscription inside.

“To my biggest fan,

Don’t change the way you think of me, we’re from the same story.”

M.”

As she closed the book, she looked up at her husband who was smiling back at her. She was about to say something when the sound of their baby crying captured their attention. “I’m so glad it was you,” she smiled and kissed his cheek. “Let’s go get our baby before Peter’s hair falls out.”

Together they walked back to their son and he stopped crying as soon as he was in his mother’s arms again. Everyone in that room would go on and life a full happy life until it was time for them to pass over to the other side where they would all see each other again someday.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the final Chapter. I may revisit the Majesty family again one day, but I'm not sure. For now i'm going to work on my site and on RockScars. I hope to have a chapter up by tomorrow.