Daelyn's Diary

Hello Seoul!

30 July 2009.

Guess what? I'm in South Korea now! And its a good thing that I didn't forget to bring my diary with me ^^.

Hey do you know that that silly brothers tried to read my diary, thank God I have a lock on my diary so they can't open it unless I gave them the key. And the key is on my necklace! HA!

So, I'm in South Korea now. I'm in the camp, the camp is pretty good! Our room is right next to the canteen, and we're the only dance group here. Our trainer, E.T and Kimi didn't come with use cause we have trainers here.

Oh! And, when we arrived on the airport, we actually saw two girls standing in front of the door. And then they asked us, their english pronunciation wasn't that good.

"Are you The Jaguars?" asked the girl

"Yeap, we are." Aiden said.

WHOA! I was really surprised because I didn't knew that there's 2 fans of us here! We're well known in South Korea. Yay! Well, but I'm not sure yet -_-.

"I'm a fan!" she said.

"What??" said Chase and Tyler. They looked like they just saw a ghost passing by. Lol, they must've been really shocked.

"Wah! A fan!!" I screamed, I was really happy!! The other members were really happy too! Finally, we met our fans! Woophee~

"Which member do you like the most?" asked Adele.

"......." the two girls didn't answer our question, maybe they didn't know what that means.

"Ummm, eotteon hoewon-i gajang ma-eum-e deusibnikka?" asked Anne, thank God she can speak Korean. She took Korean class before.

"I didn't knew you can speak Korean!" said Dylan.

"Well, I said it now.." said Anne.

"Yeoleobun modu." the girls answered.

"What did they said?" asked Chase.

"They said that they like all of us!" said Anne.

"Yay!!" said Adele, "gamsahabnida..........well at least I can say 'thank you' in Korean haha."

"Amu munjega, ssain?" said one of the girls.

"What did she said?" asked Aiden.

"She said 'no problem, sign?'" said Anne.

"Oh! You want our autographs?" I said.

"Yes!" they said while giving us the paper and a pen.

"What's your name?" asked Tyler.

One of the girls looked really pale, I bet she likes Tyler the most. But she likes all of us too!

"Erm, my name is..........Byung-Soon." said the girl with the pale face.

"Byung-Soon............" said Tyler while autographing the paper, "and you?"

"Hyun-nae." she said.

Then Tyler passed the paper to all of the members, and after we signed it we gave it back to them and they said they wanted to take pictures with us. So, we took some pictures and then Mr. Shin came and said we're going to the camp now.

So, we went in to the car and we went to the camp. Yeap, the camp is really nice from the outside! But when we went inside its nice also! We love the camp sooo much. We're going to stay in the camp for like 3 months, that means I skipped school for ummmm one month? :p

YAY! I'M FREE FROM PROJECTS AND HOMEWORKS!

But, still. There's still practice practice AND PRACTICE time here -_-.

Whoa! I hope our new trainers are U-Kiss!

Anyway, what time is it now? Oh, its 6 pm. Wait, Aiden is calling me now. I think the new trainers will be announce now.

Be right back!!

Hey! I'm back~! And guess what?! Aiden announced who is going to be our trainers there. Seriously, I and the other girls can't believe this! It feels like a miracle! Yup, our trainer is U-Kiss' members! OMFG!! ELI OH MY GOD!! Mr. Shin said they'll arrive sometimes tomorrow, since they have busy schedules.

And, the good news is.......................there will be U-Kiss' hiatus, cause they're teaching The Jaugars' dancing now! Wopheee~~ *jumping around with Adele and Anne*

"Hey, guys calm down!" said Aiden.

"No!! We can't calm down!!" I said while jumping around with Adele and Anne.

"Can you please just stop? Ugh, I'm much better than them!!" said Chase.

"Hey, wait...........are you worried they'll be really cute and handsome in the real life?" asked Anne.

"And they'll be CUTER than YOU?" said Adele.

"NOO! Its just yeah, um, yeah its kinda yeah...........you know..." said Chase.

"What?" said Tyler, "you're acting strange lately..........what happened to youuu?"

"Nothing~~" said Chase, and then he went to the garden. Tyler and Dylan followed him from the back. They looked like some spies or something, lol.

Anne looked Aiden's bag and then she said, "Leader! Your phone is ringing~"

Because Anne said "ringing" I and Adele suddenly remember Ring Ding Dong, so we randomly danced and sang to Ring Ding Dong by SHINee "Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring dinggy dinggy ding ding ding~"

"Oh my God, what are you guys doing?" said Aiden, he was soo confused. Since he doesn't know ANYTHING about Korean stuffs, except Girls Generation or SNSD -_-. Tsk, boys. He took his phone from his bag and then he directly replied the message/text/email he got.

"A text? Email? Message?" I asked.

"Email......" he said.

"From who?" said Anne and Adele, they looked curious.

"Um............" said Aiden, he looked nervous. HAHA!

"I knew it! It's from Nara right?!" I said

"Yeahhh." said Aiden, "there's a wifi here, right?" he asked.

"Yeah...." Adele said.

"Did you bring your laptop with you?"

"Of course!! Nara asked me to go online, hahaha."

"Then go get your laptop and chat with her!!"

And then Aiden took his laptop from his bag (his bag is really big o_o) and then he went to his bedroom, oh yeah. Speaking about bedrooms, Adele and Anne is my room mates. And the boys yeah, they sleep together in the same room. Cause they don't want to be separated. Gosh, are you kids or something? But this is the proof of The Jaguars' boys brotherhood!

Oh, I can't believe its 7 PM already.

JETLAG!!

Bye~

31 July, 2009.

JETLAG -_- now I know how idols feels like when they have concerts around the world, so this is what jetlag is like, whoa I'm still sleepy now =_= I want to go back to sleep, but the members woke me up!! They said U-Kiss is going to arrive soon! So, I have to be prepared. But, Mr. Shin said its better not to go outside for now. Cause, paparazzi and reporters might be here anytime soon. Its because of U-Kiss is coming here~~

I took a shower, I put on my favorite t-shirt that my mom bought from Japan :) I love you, mom! Oh, and Dylan's dad is planning to make The Jaguars' clothes! Like um, a normal white t-shirt then in the middle there'll be The Jaguars' logo and name. Yay!!

Oh, and Mr. Shin asked us to wait in the practice room. I bring the diary with me so I can write it here. All of it, hehehe.

We wait in the practice room for like 45 minutes, but U-Kiss haven't showed up, yet. I wonder what are they doing now, are they doing some interviews about their hiatus for 3 months? I feel bad for Kiss Me (U-Kiss' fans) I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take U-Kiss away from you guys~ T_T

I'm in the corner, cause the silly brothers kept bothering me. They kept saying they want to see my diary, but I didn't let them to. Cause it's my diary!!! And its personal and private! It's only ME who can read this diary! Tyler and Chase is on the middle of the room, yeah, they're playing with Dylan, what happened to Dylan? He's really quiet lately..............jetlag? Lol. Adele and Anne are sitting next to Dylan, I think they're talking about some stuffs about U-Kiss since they're really excited, like me! But, I keep myself calm, so I won't freaked out, lol. Aiden is sitting by the corner too, he's busy with his laptop. He's chatting with Nara, I guess. Or maybe his parents or brother? I don't know.

Mr. Shin just came in the practice room. He looked happy.

"What's wrong Mr?" asked Aiden, he's still typing the message, lol. He's a fast-typer o_o

"You look happy.." said Dylan, FINALLY! He talked! Hahaha!

"You just talked!!" I screamed, I looked at Dylan and he looked confused.

"What?" see, he's confused.

"You didn't talk for like 2 days. What's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing, I just uhm yeah, kinda lazy to talk~" he said while laughing. Lazy to talk? Lol, what kind of excuse is that? Its the first time I heard there's someone who is lazy to talk. Hahaha.

"Uh, by the way. What's the good news Mr. Shin?" I asked.

"How do you know that it is a good news?" he asked.

"Your expressions. Look at the mirror~ you look really happy." I said.

"Oh okay, so the good news is................U-Kiss is here!!"

I jumped from the floor, I freaked out. I jumped around the practice room and screaming like those fan-girls did if they saw their idols.

"Where are they now?!?!??!" screamed Adele and Anne.

The boys seemed to be really surprised cause we (the girls) screamed and jump all of the sudden! I would've be really surprised too if I was them! Hahaha!

"Outside, by the garden. BUT! Remember, I said to you before that you can't go out of this building! Get it? I'll go take them here now. Since, there's hundreds of reporters and cameramen out there. And there'll might be fans. I'll be right back!~" he said. And then he went to the garden to pick the boys up. Omg, I can't even wait any longer to see them!

After Mr. Shin left, I came to Adele and Anne. "Hey, come here.." I said.

"What's wrong?" Adele said, her face is burning red. I bet she's nervous, cause Adele's face usually turns red whenever she's nervous about something.

"Are you nervous?" Anne asked.

"Yeah. Kinda, hehe." Adele answered.

"Hey! Listen up! U-Kiss is going to be IN THIS ROOM anytime soon. So, be prepared guys! Don't panic, don't freak out, don't jump around AGAIN like Tiger from Winner the Pooh or kangaroos. Remember! Stay calm! They can't see our nervous faces! The boys are so relaxed, maybe we can be like them? Okay?"

"Okay! We'll try our best! Hwaiting~~"

And then we sat next to each other, we tried our best to be calm and relax. And then, Mr. Shin opened the door. I saw Eli......................Oh my God. He wore a hat, a t-shirt, and jeans, as usual, he brought a bag. There's Kibum behind him, yeah, he's normal. And then, there's Kevin! God, he's so pretty o_o no wonder people said that he's prettier than a girl. Behind Kevin there's Soohyun, Xander, Kiseop, and Dongho. They look normal as usual, Dongo is really cute, he's the maknae anyway! LIKE ME! Hehehe!

When all of the U-Kiss' members entered the room we all stood up and bow to them and we said "Annyeonghasseo"

They bowed at us too and said the same thing. "I didn't knew they could speak Korean." said Xander.

"Actually they can't. Except for that girl over there." Mr. Shin said while pointing at Adele, "she took Korean lessons a while back ago."

"Oh, this is interesting! They could speak many languages~" said Xander.

"Yeah right. But you can speak SEVEN LANGUAGES!!" Eli said. Oh God, he was really cute" :3

After that, Mr. Shin asked us to introduce ourselves.

"Hi, my name is Aiden Clark, I'm 16. And I'm the leader of The Jaguars. Nice to meet you." he said.

I could hear Dongo whispered to Kevin, he said that Aiden is really handsome. Well, he is. Cause he got that vampire-look, lol.

"My name is Chase Rivera. I'm 16. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Tyler Anderson, I'm 16 this year. I'm still 15 though.. Nice to meet you~" wow, he's really calm! I should copy him! HAHA. Okay, stop -_-.

"Wow! He's really young!" said Soohyun.

"But, he's not the youngest." Mr. Shin said. Oh God, there's someone who is EVEN MORE YOUNGER than Shin Dongo! HAHA" said Soohyun.

Then we all laughed together. "So, who's next?" said Kevin.

"Hi, my name is Dylan King. I'm 16. Nice to meet you." he's really shy~ but that's okay, that's the Dylan we know :)

"My name is Anne Davis and I'm 15."

"Wow! They're all really young!!" said Xander.

"But she's not the youngest!" said Soohyun and Dongo.

"I wonder who's the youngest." Eli said, he looked at me and I looked at him back. God, my heart was beating REALLY FAST! I can't even feel my legs! Lol. It was soo awkward -_- so I directly looked away.

"Hi, my name is Adele White. I'm 15. Nice to meet you all." she said.

"Wait, you can speak Korean right?" asked Kiseop to Mr. Shin.

"Yeah, but she's not that good. Cause it has been awhile since the last time she spoke Korean."

Yeah, my turn -_-. "Hi, my name is Daelyn Vale. And, I'm..........the magnae of this group. Nice to meet you all."

"Wait! How come she didn't say her age?" said Dongo.

"I don't know! Don't look at me~ maybe she's younger than you! Ha!"

"I'm too young to feel this old........." said Dongo.

We all laughed again.

Eli came a little bit closer to me, and then he asked. "What's your age?"

I was really nervous. I couldn't raise up my voice, but then I saw Adele and Anne was cheering for me, awh....it was so nice of you guys! Thanks~~

"I'm 13........." I said.

"SHE'S 13!!" said Eli, he was really excited. I guess, the members were like surprised too! Maybe it was because of my age? Hahaha.

"See she's even MORE younger than you Shin Dongo!" said Soohyun while laughing at Dongo.

"Ah you guys are soo mean!!"

So this is the life of a magnae in the idol group? Wow, hahaha. Even Chansung from 2PM is the one who wash dishes -_-. Thank God, The Jaguars are not like that :)

The Jaguars and U-Kiss' members played today. Its my 2nd day at the practice camp, and things went pretty good :)

I hope it'll be my best summer vacation :)
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update! i didn't have any ideas lately -_- um, and i was busy with the projects and homeworks for school. sorry! oh and i was watching jigoku shoujo live action, it was pretty good! i love that drama~
i hope you like the update :)
comment & subscribe please pweaaaaaaaaaaaase?