Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

New

Name: Molly (Last name unknown)
Age: Unknown. Averaged to be between 12 and 15
Date Of Birth: Unknown
Gender: Female
personality: Stubborn,Sly,Challenging,pompous, and vindictive
special traits: Unknown
likes: Unknown
dislikes: Unknown

disabilities Mute (by choice)


*Please put into consideration weather you strongly want a child or not.

Psh, like anyone would adopt me. Right now, I was in the main office, sneaking through all the kid's files. Two more kids came and I wanted to check them out. Of course while i was here I had to check out my own! Challenging it says, Ha! They haven't even seen my worse!

I walked right out of the forbidden room without a second glance.
I walked down to where the 'girls' room was. It consisted of two large bedrooms. One for girls, one for boys. Each of them were the size of about two master bedrooms. We sleep in gray cotton cots that hang from medal bars. If your lucky, you can get an extra blanket from the top bunk when it's not occupied.
Well, I've only been in this shit hole for about a month. That's all I know, that's all I intend to know. I don't bother catching kid's names. 'cause they could be here one day, then gone the next.
Where is here? If you haven't all ready figured out, this is where all the kids go that don't have a parent or guardian. Fun.

My name is Molly.
I am mute.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't on the face of the earth.
Sometimes my heart really hurts.
You can't break it,
'cause it's already broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was going to be longer but I have places to go and people to see, lucky me (not)
comments? please? Any idea how i could improve this story? Is it any good?