Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

trapped

I stopped short in my mind when I noticed foot steps overhead. I put the guitar back exactly where I found it and rushed to some kind of closet and opened it half an inch. I was right. I saw all five of them come down in panic. They all spoke at once, so I only got a little out of them.
"Where is she?"
"Why did she run away?"
"How far could she have gone?"
" Why didn't anyone see her leave?"

Shit. They think I ran away! I argued in my mind. Should I show myself? Should I really run away? What should I do?
" Research the house and yard." I think Brian said. All of them left. I stepped out and made a small gasp in surprise. Brian had stayed behind. I didn't see him before because he was out of my line of vision.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me. Their was anger in his voice.
I shrugged my shoulders.
" Did you actually try to run away?"
I shook my head no.
"Did you touch anything?"
I lied and shook my head no.
He had enough. He went to where I was standing, grabbed my wrist and started pulling me to the stairs. I struggled and tried to twist out of his grip. It didn't hurt. He wasn't holding tight but he was holding very firmly.
He let go when we got through to the upstairs, into the living room. He shut and locked the door from the out side, so I couldn't go in it.
" You are to never go down there again!" He raised his voice at me.
I ran. I didn't know where to go so I ran upstairs to my room. I passed a confused Johny and Zacky on the way. I slammed my door shut. There was no lock and nothing to hold it closed. I put my back to it and slid down. I didn't cry. I refuse to cry. It was the look on his face that scared me.
A few minutes later their was pounding on my door. I was too scared that they were angry at me. I decided to stay put. Was this my way of life now? Trapped inside my room?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I wrote a rather long one but it all got deleted! I wrote as much as I could remember! Plus I thought this was a good place to end it