Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Mandy's Threat

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

I felt like having a heat stroke. Maybe the worlds ending early and a meteor crashed down on me I thought snapping my eyes open.

Of-course I was dead wrong 'cause there he was my own save haven. He has such a baby face when he's asleep, not so stressed out. I felt bad for having to wake him up. Why in the world did he think its okay to lay right on top of me?

"Paul." I whispered while using as much effort as I had to push him away. My weak shoves were pointless he wasn't moving nor waking up. It took me a moment to realize I was in Emily's spear bedroom.

Paul must have moved me from the couch. Sunlight brightened up the room and the smell of pancakes evident in that air I observed trying to give Paul so resting time. His head was buried into my neck, his arms wrapped around my torso and his legs were straddling me.

I moved my head to the side and pecked his cheek. Then screamed. "Paul if you dont get the hell off me!"

Paul's body jerked forward. He moved off me and gave me a glare.

"Sorry but I was about to die." I told him jumping out of the bed and stripping off my clothes with urgency.

"Damn." He mumbled eying my now fully nude body. I felt ten times better.

I scoffed. "Your such a dog sometimes."

“Ruff.” He teased.

“Rawr!” I teased back as I jumped back in the bed with him.

Paul gave me a small sleepy looking smirk. “I see boobies,” He whispered grabbing onto my girls and kissing me. I loved the feeling of a romantic wave rushing to my heart that he gave me.

“It feels like you've been gone for ages.” I told him breaking away.

“Smells like food!” He said darting out the room so damn fast I'd miss it if I sneezed.

“Thank you!” I yelled out sarcastically.

What kind of guy leaves his naked girlfriend for some damn food! I'm going to get him back for that. Suddenly I started too feel less guilty for promising Seth I wouldn't tell on him.

I snatched my purse that contained a pair of shorts and a graphic hand of the shoulder shirt that read 'Fuck Yeah!' in big obnoxious bold print. After I changed I looked in the mirror and checked myself out.

Only I can still be breathtakingly beautiful with bed-head. I blew kiss at myself then made my way downstairs to join everyone else.

"Jake is such a little bitch!" Paul exclaimed while shoveling bacon down his throat.

"He's in love!" Emily conned.

"He's stupid." Seth told her.

"He doesn't listen and he's a pain in my ass." Sam added.

I remembered Jake. The kid that looks like a debby downer. "I hear some haters." I said taking the empty seat next to Seth.

Emily nodded in agreement. "These men cant handle the fact that a pack member found love that isn't his imprint." She explained to me as she handed me a plate full of food.

I smiled at her. "Thanks chica!"

"NO NO NO! You can't be in a realtionship with a girl that isn't your imprint!" Sam raged.

Seth and Paul looked down at there food with a grim look. I turned my head to Emily for some answers on the sudden silents but her and Sam were stuck in a intense stare.

BAM! The door swung open hitting the wall making me and Emily flinch. A crazed eyed looking Jacob ran in stopping to stare dead at Sam.

"Speak of the devil." Paul taunted.

"It's Leah." Was all that Jacob had to say to make the boys abandon their food and dash out the door so fast it almost seemed like a blur.

"Um... who the hell is Leah?" I asked Emily. I ate my food and waited for her to respond. "Who is she and why did my man just race out there for her?" I looked over at Emily and her face was pasty white.

She looked at me then ran upstairs.

"Oh she's just some girl." I said to myself mocking as if Emily actually answered me. "So much for communication." I mumbled putting everyones plates away and washing them. After I grabbed the phone and dialed Kim's number that I knew by heart.

"Hello?" Her voice made my chest begin to hurt. God I miss my bestfriend.

"Hello? No- yea I think its a wrong number." She said most likely speaking to Jared's nosy ass. “Where are you going? Jared!” Kim shouted out.

What the fuck are all the animals getting together for this chick? I hung up the phone completely bitching out of talking to her. I dialed my house number wanting to talk to my mom for some piece of sanity.

"Who is this?" Screeched a hoe-bag voice that was oh too familiar.

"Bitch! What the fuck are you in my house! Answering my god damn phone! Not only that but you have the nerve to answer rudely!" I yelled into the phone with a quick attitude.

"Boo Hooo prick! I'm hear and your not! Obviously you haven't heard, our father is trying to get a 'family' meting together to that we can all hash this shit out. But your so damn busy with whoever your fucking next he couldn't get a hold of you! I promise you I'll get him to leave your bitch ass family for mine!" Mandy yelled back into the phone.

My eyebrows raised at once. "Are fucking shitting me! Thats the worst idea out there! And that's my dad not your biotch! And I called last night no one answer! Fucking bullshit! You aren't gonna do nothing when get there and beat your ass AGAIN!" I shouted before slamming the phone shut.

I walked to the stair case and yelled up. "I'm have to go Emily is urgent! Um feel better." Wow that was lame 'feel better' I thought running to the front door.

As soon I stepped outside it became well clear to me that I'm in La Push miles away from Forks.

I groaned feeling defeated. I cant let Mandy persuade my dad in actually making us 'buddies' not only that but she said 'family meeting' does that mean her mom too? That cant go well with my mom.

This left only one option. Kim, she could drive me home. Ugh kill me now.

©princesskaylastories; 2011.

All rights Reserved.
Reproduction of this story or taking of ideas in any way is prohibited; and illegal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be greatly appreciated :) ~Kayla