Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Date

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"This bathing suit is hot." I said to Kim checking myself out in the mirror.It's a simple light blue bikini but it fits me perfectly.

Paul left 3 hour ago to get ready for our date. I dont know what we're going to do all he told me was to wear a swimsuit.

"I find it strange to go swimming at the night time." Kim commented.

"All the people I know are strange especially your mom which is also a mom to me so its
kinda weird that she gave me condoms."

"Christine Mendez gave you condoms!" Kim said using her moms full name.

"Yeah, Want it?" I asked taking them out the bag.

"No, Plus you need it sense your going to get busy with Paul later." Kim said with out a beat.

"Hey I dont have sex on the first date!"

"Remember Mark?" Kim asked trying to prove me wrong.

"I was drunk."

"Joshua?"

"That was an accident! Plus I was with him for a long time so it doesn't matter." I told her justifying it.

"How was it a accident?"

I rampaged through my mind for some type of excuse and ended up saying the only thing I could think of.

"Well you see.... I was walking and um I fell.Yeah that's right I fell over and over again."I said rushing out of my room.

Kim busted out in fits of laughter following close behind me.

I slid down the railing regretting it when I fell face first on the wooden floor.That just made Kim laugh more.

I rolled my eye and got up slowly, stretching.

"Here let me show you how a pro does it." Kim said from the top of the stairs.

I smiled and moved out the way.

Kim ended up falling exactly like I did.

"Oh Kim this is why I tell you girls not to play on that thing." Ms.Mendez scolded us walking from the kitchen to help pick up Kim.

I tried my best not to make eye contact the best plan to avoid awkwardness.

"That hurt." Kim muttered to herself stretching as I did.

I heard a car horn go off signaling Paul's here.

"Go get em!" Kim said whistling.

"She's already getting him." Ms.Mendez added with a wink.

Me and Kim both cringed.

"Okay... Well bye." I said making my exit.

I breathed in the non-sexual-jokes air.It was an alright temperature but hey La-push never has the 'perfect' weather.

I smiled pleased when Paul got out his car and pulled me into a quick hug.

"How come your not in your bathing suit?" I asked

"Oh about that I just wanted to see you in a bikini." Paul said shamelessly looking me up and down.

My mouth dropped, he's such a douche!

Too bad for him two can play at this game.

"Fine then you owe me a back message and you have to take of you shirt- why are you wearing one, you didn't earlier."

"That's fair enough, And excuse me for trying to be perceptible."

"Whatever lets just get out of here before Ms.Mendez thinks we're having sex outside too." I said lazily tugging on his hand.

"Do you wanna have sex?"Paul asked pulling me back to were I was inches away from his face.His hands trailed around my bikini bottom.

"Hey! There's no seducing we're not a fake couple anymore!" I yelled pushing him away from my personal space.

"Do you realize how backwards that sounded."

"I guess it kinda did, I just wanna leave I'm sick of standing here like a lost puppy." I complained tugging on his had again.

"Alright, I bet you can't wait to see what I've got planed for you!."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

After a car ride of arguing over what station to listen to.We finally made it to his house.

"Are you going to rape me?" I asked half jokingly and half serious.

"I wouldn't have to, you'll be the one seducing me at the end of the night."Paul told me in a very positive voice.

We ribbed on each other some more on our way out the car and in his house.

"Wow." Was all managed to say.

Everything was very romantic. He had a cute little table for two in the middle of the kitchen- which was already set-up with the two candles lite in the ,middle.

"Yeah I'm smooth like that." Paul said doing yet another one of his famous posses.

"Okay, I got to give it to ya. This looks amazing." I beamed.

"I know." He said holding out a chair for me.

I smiled and sat down.

"Your about to taste the most spectacular spaghetti known to human kind." Paul announced putting two plates on the table with lids on it and pouring some type of wine in our glasses.

He kissed me quickly on the forehead before dimming the lights and sitting down across from me.

"Brace yourself,I dont think you'll be able to handle this." He told me pulling the lid of our meals.

"That sounds dirty." I muttered.

Because in all honesty everything Paul says makes me think of sex, Maybe I'm just the one with the problem.

"Someone's mind is in the gutter, mmm this is good." Paul said taking a huge fork full of spaghetti.

"Nice job lover boy, this is great." I said twirling my second fork full of this god made creation.

"When is she coming over?" A female voice shouted, sounding like it was coming from up stairs.

Paul's face got panicked.

"Who's that?" I asked glaring at him.

He better not have some chick in here while we're on a date!

"Every things set up upstairs, so I'm going to get going." The female voice said, I heard footsteps indicating she's coming down.

Sense Paul didn't look like he was going to say anything I took it upon myself to take care of that hoe with out his help.

I got up thinking of all different ways to kill that bitch,but of-course Paul had to stop me from leaving the room.

"Emily, we've been caught." Paul laughed out.

How could he find this humorous?

That girl finally came into view and good dam it she's beautiful!From her flawless black silk hair to her perfect figure. I momentarily stopped expecting her when my eyes landed the three scars running across her bronzed right cheek.

I took my eyes of her dreadful scar remember that she's fucking Paul.

"You must be Gabriella, I'm Emily!" She said sweetly holding out her hand expecting me to shake it. But I merely glanced at it with disguise.

Tension filled the air more so from me than everyone else.

"I wonder how much he paid you." I sneered.

"No I'm not having sex with her!" Paul said.

"Oh no no no I'm not sleeping with Paul the only reason I'm here was to make dinner and make some arrangements upstairs." Emily reassured me.

I don't know why exactly but I believed her.

Paul hung his head in face disappointment. "Nice going Em now she knows I'm not the great chef I claimed to be."

We all laughed.

"I'm sorry for the confusion." Emily apologized pulling me into a warm motherly like hug.

"And I'm sorry for being a complete rude bitch." I said patting her back.

"Okay well you two have fun I have to get going, someone has to feed those boys." She said waving goodbye and leaving.

"Jealous once again I see."Paul inquired.

"I'm not jealous." I told him in definite.

After I watched as Paul devoured plate after plate of spaghetti we decided to top the date of we need to lay on the grass admiring the stars and talk about pointless shit. But needless to say I felt the most relaxed that I've been in a while.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.