Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Take It To The Bed

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"I see a .... dog." I said to Paul pointing at the stars.

"What that's a rabbit!" He told me sounding slightly offend, pointing as well but more forcibly.

"Nope I still see a dog, plus I got hard prove. There's a tail very visible." I inquired now with both hands up- one eye closed tracing the obvious dog in the stars.

"That's the head of the rabbit not the tail!"

"Are we really going to argue about this?"

Paul laughed. "Yeah I think we are.But we're not now because it's decided, it's a rabbit not a dog. "

"Whatever, now take of your shirt!" I told Paul grinning- remembering our deal.

"Okay but we have to go inside." He said grabbing my throwing me over his shoulders.

I frowned not liking being manhandled.

"You can't add anything from the deal it's not fair! You don't see me complaining about letting you stare at my boobs and everything else all night!" I yelled kinda pissed.

A deals a deal and you can't add stuff it's just not right.

"I don't play by the rules and you loved every minute of me staring at you." Paul said now taking us up stairs I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

I pouted in defeat, it really sucks he already knows me so well in a short amount of time.

"Are we going to ya know do it?" I asked when he opened up a door- which was obviously his bedroom sense there's a king size bed with gray silk sheets right in front of us.

"I was just about to give you that massage that I'm in dept of but sex would be a hell of lot better!" Paul said, placing me gently on his bed.

"Oh then I want my damn massage!" I exclaimed rolling over on my stomach.

"You have to give me one after." Paul said - grabbing some massage oil from the dresser.

Who even keeps that stuff in handy.... ugh I don't even want to know.

"I don't mind. But there you go adding shit!"

"At least I'm not jealous, I seen how you hated the possibility that I slept with Emily."He told me slowly pulling at the strings of my top.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it.

"So what if I was jealous. I have all right, plus what would you think if it was the other way around."

"Oh can you just take it off!" I added, Paul was making me wait on purpose!

He ripped it off. "Happy?" Paul asked pouring the warm liquid on my back.

"Very." I replied, liking the sensation of his hands molding in my back taking away all the tensional if there was even any.

After a while we started to talk about something we both thought was funny, Jared being wiped which indeed is true.

"Oh and they think we're the same!" I laughed out applying pressure towards Paul's shoulder blades. It was my turn.

"Oh I know!Just because we're both are manipulators and are both talented with sarcasm doesn't mean we're the same right?"

It was quit for a moment as I continued to rub his back.

"No, we're not the alike at all." I said rolling of him lazily.

"I agree fully.We should get them before they get us."

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbfound.

"You know with the whole prank thing."

"Oh, I should hide Kim's birth control." I said smiling evilly.

"That's a little to far... lets mmm fill Jared's room with Care Bears while he's sleeping and then put it on You-tube." Paul suggested.

"Sounds good we make a rad-ass couple!" I cheered cuddling with him.

*
*

I felt the sun beaming through my eyelids ruining my peaceful slumber.

My eyes fluttered open hearing a shower running. I sighed when I remembered last night and all its glory of making out and talking about more random shit until we fell asleep in each-others arms.

I thought about joining Paul in the shower and then I decided against it reason being its to soon, so not yet...

I pulled off the covers in the process getting a awful blast of cold air. I cursed to myself
pulling the covers back on me to get back some of the warmth I lost.

The shower water cut off.I had an inner argument with myself rather or not to fake sleep just in case he came out with no cloths on.But of course the was the little devil side of me eager to see what he's working with.

"Hey sleepy head." Paul greeted me when he opened the door and seen me wide awake.

I sighed- he has an towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey naked boy." I greeted back stretching.

After Paul got changed we ate breakfast and discussed about plans to possibly go to the beach or play our pranks on Kim and Jared.On the ride home I have to admit I was a little nervous there's no why in hall Kim's ever going to believe that I didn't have sex with Paul.And that fact that Paul was going to stay over -by my choice wont help the nonsexual joke plan.

"Do you want to just go through your window?" Paul asked noticing my nervousness.

"No I'm not trying to die today,plus everyone's probably still sleeping or gone." I said as causally that I could.
------------------------

"Open the window and I'll get you in first." Paul instructed in a steadying himself on the tree outside my window.

Yup, that's right I chickened out on the last minute making Paul park around the corner.That's why I'm on his shoulder 30 feet in the air , lifting up my bedroom window.

Paul swiftly placed me in my window yet still balancing himself, now that's talent.I pushed my self all the way in.

"Move out the way." Paul whispered.

I did as told not wanting to be jumped on.It was a bit crazy to me to go out of your way to jump when you could just climb.

Waste of energy too might I add.

Just as swiftly as he got me in up he swung himself in. Literally.

Just as me and Paul went to do a victory dance for being successful my door opened roughly revealing Jared with the biggest grin on.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.