Status: Coming This Fall.10'

Faultless Perfections

The Paparazzi Are Crawling

Paparazzi

A celebrities best friend. As much as we love to complain about their existence in our daily lives, without them we’d be lost. They make the dirt that gets us all over the magazines. Seeing them after a dreary day of photo shoots they give you that extra confidence boost every girl needs once in a while. Were just lucky to get it every second of our lives. Obsessed or just for extra cash, they were our secret weapon.

The sun had just barely rose above the horizon, as the fuchsia tinted sky shining through the small window opening. My eyes scanned the colorful sky, the jet zooming past the big white clouds. My mind raced as it reminded me of cotton candy, making my stomach grown only that much louder.

My managers loud voice talked into the phone to my left, probably talking to some other agency again. Sarah was off to the right, content on her bright blue iPad. We had met at photo shoot for Limited Too back when we were 10, and had been inseparable since. We looked somewhat alike, her blonde hair slight curlier than mine was. Even as good friends as we were, everything was a competition. From hair to eyeliner you always want to have it look more stunning. Myself being the top of the food chain, it wasn’t a problem that ever crossed my mind.

“Miss Thompson, A letter has been emailed directly to you. It is printing as we speak.” I snobby flight attended informed me as I just waved her off. By now I’d been to paris over hundreds of times. Every freaking flight the women working on the plain seemed to find a way to tick me off.

I had much more important things on my mind at the moment. My personal assistant hadn’t shown up this morning, I had no damn carmel latte and hadn’t eaten in the last 2 days. Tomorrow was the Arosolnia Maden Fashion show, and I had to loose an inch to fit into my dress. No crescents for me.

Starving was part of the game, and their was rarely a time you weren't hungry. Rarely girls could actually eat a meal, let alone drink water. Even that had to many carbs. Luckily Jonah had snuck me a bottle of smart water this morning. It sat carefully in my large coach purse, hiding behind my makeup bag.

The snotty bitch who’d bothered me earlier walked over to me, handing me a paper. Snatching it out of her hands, I scanned the paper carefully.

Ladybug,

Hey their darlin, hope your flight is going well! Being the awesomely slacking person I am on mondays, I sent this out slightly late - 2 days and am hoping you won’t kill me. Aexis was sent out on a another mission trip to the grand continent of Africa. Guess who she dragged along? Me of course. Now being the oh so amazing assistant I am, I sent my brother out to paris last night. We talked for hours on your specific needs, (which I had MANY to tell him) and he was on his way. He is most likely in your marvelous presidential suite as we speak. He’s more organized than I am, so no need to worry. Your dress was shipped asap and should be their when you arrive. I believe John said your spending a week in Paris, then off too California for some interviews. I have no idea how long you’ll be without your cuddlebug, but I wouldn’t expect me back anytime soon. Love you lots, i’ll email you soon!

Xoxo,
Big snuggle bear


“God dammit.” I muttered as I crumpled the warm piece of paper and shoving it in my purse. As much of a great assistant he was, this is not want i needed. No one could fill his shoes, as his job was highly demanding. Grabbing my blackberry, I quickly typed a note of to do’s when I’d gotten to France. With barely 10 minutes left of the flight, I quickly slipped in the back dressing rooms. Finding a sleek black dress in the closet, I slipped it on my slim body. Grabbing a pair of 8’ inch zebra heels, I walked out of the room confidently. My purse was then on my wrist as the jet slowly landed safely. Sarah sat in a pair of skinnies and tank top as she linked arms with her assistant. Of course I had to go find mine in Paris. Great.

Strutting off of the plane, flashes instantly gleamed upon my face. Smiling brightly, hollers in the crowd yelled as they went wild. As I said. The paps are big confidence boosters. They practically make my day.

White limos lined the side of the jets as familiar faces entered them. Smiling to my side, I saw Devin standing by his hummer limo, holding my last name in a sign. Quickly enveloping him in a tight hug flashes went off aggressively around us.

Every time I was in the city of love, speculation of us dating floated around the web. He had been my driver every time I’d stepped foot in the county.

As he opened the door for me to get in, the soft music of classical music floated around the limo as he slammed the door shut.

“Ah love, how are you?” Devin finally spoke as he slowly drove me out of the international airport. In a slight distance the tip of the Eiffel Tower was visible, bringing back so many memories. Only four years ago had I been living here, starting out in the modeling business. This was the city of fashion and love. Two of my favorite combinations.

“I’m good hon. Drop me off at the suite won’t you?” I smiled as he nodded, directing his attention the busy roads of the beautiful city. I was sure a bitch to a lot of people, but Devin was one of those people who were impossible to hate. He was the perfect gentlemen and was sure never to yell. To bad he has a damn wife. I’d actually met her once, at the time she was pregnant. She was a sweetheart, and I had to admit that they were such a cute couple.

As the ten minute ride came to a halt, we stopped in front of one of the tallest housing building on the street. Pulling into the secret basement garage, I flashed my card out the window as security let us in. Devin parked in a empty lot space with my last name on a gold plaque in front of it.

Slowly exiting the limo, I clutched my purse as the chilly season of February hit my skin. We quickly walked through the fancy garage as the elevator came into view. Pulling out my key, I pushed floor 43 and put my key in the allotted spot. The large doors flung open as Devin and I slowly entered.

“So my new assistant is supposably in my suite. His brother went to Africa for some mission or something so apparently he is filling in on a moments notice.” I rolled my eyes as Devin just chuckled. The door clicked as the elevator slowly opened. My familiar suite came into full view. The lights were on, the water fountain flowing in the living room. The kitchen sat lights were flickered on as a glass of water sat neatly on the granite countertop.

Looking around for the mystery man, he seemed nowhere in sight. Finding some kind of bag on my couch I knew he must be lurking around somewhere. I’d barely been introduced to his family, Joe being the only one I knew out of his whole family. Even though we’d been close I’d been far to busy for meeting anyone.

“I’ll be in the washroom before I leave.” Devin said as I nodded, himself walking off into a hallway and quickly out of my sight. Lingering by the fridge, I opened it slowly. Most of its contents were water, not much food existing in the chilled space.

“Your mystery man is in the Library, I’ll be back tomorrow to take you to dinner with the association.” He winked at me as I just rolled my eyes as he entered the elevator. As the beep went off the doors were instantly locked as I relaxed my muscles. Down time hadn’t been in my schedule in weeks. The feeling of relaxation was relieving.

My heels clicked against the wood floors as I headed down the long hallway to the library. I had a select amount of books, most of them never touched. It gave the suite a sophistication to it, so of course I had to have one. Slowly nearing the arch to the room, I saw a slim, muscular shape facing the opposing directions. Tight curls sat on the top of his head, his converse tapping to some sort of beat.

He suddenly snapped his head around as he saw my figure in the door frame. He quickly looked me up and down before his face turned a slight color of pink.

“Jessica Thompson.” I Greeted as he slowly walked up to me. Enfolding him in a tight embrace his sweet aroma of cologne seemed to cling to my own.

“Nicholas. Um, I have a latte that Joe said you liked in the living room...” he said in almost a whisper. His hand was rubbing his neck slightly as sun glasses sat in his mess of curls. His eyebrows were actually tamed, unlike his brothers. I still had no idea where the hell he’d gotten them from.

We slowly walked into the foyer as we took a seat on the white couch. Awkward much? He as sure as hell was attractive. All the girls jaw’s would drop as soon as he stepped foot in the girls dressing room. His eyes were a deeply light color of brown, the exact color if they were a milk chocolate Hersey bar. Little freckles sat on his face, with few body marks spread out on his face and neck. He seemed as he was a perfect godess of some sort.

Snapping out of my daydream about my new assistant, we got down to business. We went over my schedule, and the hours he’d needed to wake.

“Food is scarce, some nights there is little to no sleep at all. Your brother barely survived a week. Can you handle?” I questioned as he took in a deep breath. His eyes had scanned all of the papers I’d just laid out in front of him.

“I think I’ll deal. Did Joe um. tell you i had diabetes?” he paused as I slowly looked to read his face. he didn’t seem like someone who showed much emotion on his face. He seemed as i he was a hard person to read. Dammit.

“No actually I just found out about you in a letter on my way here. I usually almost always have candy and stuff on me... My sister had diabetes, I think we’ll be fine.” I explained as i swallowed a painful cry back in my throat. If I hadn’t been trained to keep striaght faces for posing, I most likely would of shed a tear. In this industry emotions were locked away in a closet until you stepped out that door. Once in mode, there was no going back.

Pushing back any memories causing pain, I let a small smile arise on my face as he folded his hands and just stared at me. I sensed he’d known something was wrong as most likely my instincts were right.

“You can order some food if you’d like, I won’t be eating any so don’t bother to think of me.” I told him as I left a credit card on the granite bar that wasn’t far from my positions.

“Ah, so your one of those girls who starve themselves?” he mocked as I just playfully rolled my eyes. The stereotypical model was a girl who barely ate and never had the need for a greasy pizza. My throat burned for unhealthy meals constantly, those cravings usually filled with lettuce and tomatoes.

“Its the job hon.” I winked as he just let off a dry laugh and shook his head softly. Blowing a kiss his way, I walked off into the empty hallway. My dark wooden door was slightly ajar, the white room seeming blinding. Pushing it open slightly, the familiar settings came back to life.

Frames were covered all over the wall, each of a new memory in life. Walking over to a half blank wall, a picture of Joe and I was last, both of us laughing at the MTV awards only months ago. my hand tracing a blank spot next to it, I could only smile at who I knew was going to end up in the exact spot.

Paris had been a place i’d crashed to get away from everything. Joe and I had been attached at the hip for years, his new wife tagging along as the years progressed. He was my best friend, and his smart ass comments were seemingly gone. The funny was filled with more seriousness, and I liked it. Nicholas was the spark in my life I needed. Change was always happening, and I felt as if this was going to be a good one.

America had been my home, but Paris had always held a special place in my heart. It was the birthplace of my career. Without the fashion culture that circled the beautiful city, I most likely wouldn’t be standing where I was. Life had seemed perfect for me, every young girl begging to walk in my 8‘ inch shoes. Underneath the fame and the parties, life was a living hell. If I hadn’t loved my job, I would have gotten as far away from it as I could.

I couldn’t hang out with my friends, or even have a slice of pizza. It was about fitting the clothes and selling the look. Most of what was on the runway no normal shaped person could pull of in real life. Modeling was just abnormally skinny girls who’d squeezed themselves into barely wearable clothes.

As much as I loved all of the designer dresses and clothes I’d gotten to wear 24/7, not many people could wear shorts that fit like under garments. I bet I’d be pulled over if I’d worn bra style garments that had been gracing the runways this season.

Sighing lightly, I lowered my body onto my plush bed, for once finally breathing relief. This week was busy, but more relaxing than the past few months have been. Victoria’s Secret had been scheduling shoots weekly these days, their bombshell bra’s being only advertised by me. As Tom the manager had said they had fit my body type perfectly. Sells had boosted up lately and they were doing as much advertising as they could.

Looking up at the clouds on the celling, I just smiled at the oh so familiar sight. Dream was scribbled in cursive along with sparkles along the words. Without a dream, it can never become reality. Grabbing my ipad on my desk, I pulled up the scribble pad as I started to sketch a dress that I had promised I would help create for Forever 21. Could life be anymore hectic? Sure as hell it would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello loves! Guess who FINALLY started this damn story?

Well i started writing, 1,000 words in my stupid document was erased and I was beyond pissed. believe me. Re-writing half of this sucked and took foreverr.

Lots of information jammed into this chapter. Sorries! I am getting into the characters at this point, so I am not completely sure of what their personalities are yet, and how they with act and shit.

Comments? Would make my day! Feel free to yell for starting so late(;

Xoxo,
Tinaa.

(Exuse any grammar errors. Way to lazy to pre read. haha<3)