Status: I'll be updating as soon as I can.

Guilty Pleasure

Where Were You (Part 1)

RECAP:

“Welcome Home, William.” I whispered.
**************************************************************************************************
I unwrapped my arms around his waist and looked at him.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I looked up to him, surprised.

“Why are you saying sorry? I’m the one who suppose to say sorry. I should be on my knees begging for you to take me back.” I said to him. He sighed

“Look Summer, I fucked it up. Maybe if I’m not controlling or maybe If I’m not coming with you all the time and let you breathe then maybe, We’re still together.” He mumbled. I sighed. Seriously, I’ve been sighing a lot lately.

“Go rest. It’s late and I need to go.” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“I’ll take you home.” He said, His eyes were filled with hope.

“No, I insist. I can take care of myself William. Just go with your band mates.” I looked at them. All of them were standing there awkwardly. I wanted to smile and greet them but Mike and Sisky’s eyes made it impossible.

“Please Summer, just this one time, please.” He whispered. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to

“Bill, she doesn’t want to c’mon. Let’s go. I’m tired.” Mike glared at me.

“But Mike, I know she wants to. She just needs to say yes.” He looked at him

“Bill.” He warned. William just lowered his head.

“I’m getting inside the bus.” He mumbled. He started to walk away. I looked at his retreating figure.

Once William was out, Mike glared at me.

“What are you doing here?” He hissed.

“I just wanted to see him. Is that wrong?” I looked at him.

“Well in case you haven’t remembered, you walked out on his life. You left him, Summer.” If looks could kill, I’d be massacred.

“I have my reasons, Mike. And even if I told you, I bet you won’t understand.” I looked at him. He mumbled a few profanities and walked away.

“We were happy, until you came.” Sisky spat.

“Sisky I-” He cutted me off

“Save it, Summer. I don’t want to hear it. And don’t use Sisky. Only my friends call me Sisky.” He stormed out.

The Butcher gave me a small smile and as for Michael, I could see it in his eyes that he felt sorry for me. They started to walk away. I sighed. I feel like crying right there and then. I held my chin high and walked away. I hailed a cab and said the address.

“Where have you been?” Rainbow my best friend asked.

“Out.”I said monotonously

“Wait, don’t tell me…” Rainbow trailed off.

“I needed to see him, Rain.” I cried.

“Summy, you need to get over him. It’s been a year.” She wiped my tears.

“I know but Rain, I can’t I just can’t.” I hugged her.

Just then the door opened and there revealed a gorgeous curly brown haired gir
l
“Hey ladies…” She instantly dropped her things when she saw me crying.

“Honey, what happened?” She hugged me.

“She visited William.” Rainbow sighed.

“It’s okay.” She stroked my hair.

“All of them hates me. God, I’m such an idiot. Why did I even go to England?” I cried.

“Summer, He understands.” Queen tried to make me feel better.

“No, Queen. He blames himself.” I cried. I stood up and went to my room.

“I’ll just sleep. Goodnight guys.” I didn’t let them finish. I walked directly to my room.

That night I cried myself to sleep, Stupid dreams, Stupid Gallery, Stupid Record Company, Stupid Summer, Stupid parents. I suddenly felt my eyes drop and next thing I know I was asleep.

It’s been Three days since the encounter with William. Three days since I came out of this room, Three days since I went out, Three days since I ate, all in all I was a mess. I ignored all the calls, the texts, the knock and the pleads I just wanted to be alone.

“Alright, Avery Summer Williams get up! We are going out!” Rainbow and Queen marched into my room. Queen opened the curtains while Rainbow yanked the comforter.

“Leave me alone, I’m lonely.” I said.

“Ava, you need to stop mopping c’mon. Get up.” I groaned. I know they won’t leave me until I get out of this bed.

“Fine” I sighed. I got my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I stripped my clothes off. I remember whatSisky Biz Adam told me. It hurt, like a blade that cuts you deep.

I turned the shower on and I totally zoned out. I shook my head and got the shampoo and got the right amount and placed it on my hair. I cleaned my hair, my body and my teeth thoroughly. After showering I wrapped myself in a towel and went out the bathroom only to find a set of clothes. I sighed.

I wore my clothes and went out. Queen and Rainbow both looked up
“Damn. You look so hot.” Queen laughed.

“Let’s go.” As we went to the door Rainbow shouted.

“Wait I forgot to tell you that we are going clubbing tonight.” Damn.

We went out the house and Queen hailed a cab. We went to the mall and shopped. I bought a shirt from Hollister, two shirts from Hot Topic, 4 shirts from Clandestine, 2 pairs of Skinny Jeans, 3 pairs of denim shorts and a pair of Supras

“Let’s go to the food court, I’m hungry” Rainbow dragged her shopping bags towards the food court.

Queen laughed, Rainbow shot her a nasty glare. That made queen shut up. I love my best friends.

Queen and I looked for seats while Rainbow ordered food at Burger King
“Hey Queen, I’ll just go to the CR” I told her. I saw her nod her head and fished out her phone, no doubt to text her dad.

I went to the CR only to find it was empty, not a single person inside. Strange, mall CRs aren’t really empty. I fished out my phone and scrolled the contacts; I licked my lips as I stopped at his name.

Billiam Weckett <3

I pressed the call and waited for the familiar ring and possibly the familiar voice mail.

“Hello.” He said.

“Hi William” I said to him.

“You haven’t answered my calls, or texts even my voice mails. I was so worried.”

“I’m sorry, things is just messed up right now.” I looked down at my shoes.

“Why did you call?” He asked.

“Honestly? I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Summer, if you won’t tell me anything, then I guess I should hang up I came home to have a good time.” He said, his voice changing into being irritated. What’s up with him anyways? Last night he was all emotional and shit and now…

“We’re going to a club later and I really want you to come.” I was biting my lower lip nervously.

“I’ll try.” Was all he said then He hung up.

I stared at my phone. Karma’s a bitch.

I went back to the food court and saw Rainbow and Queen waiting for me.

“What took you so long? You’re gone for like 15 minutes.” Rainbow looked at me skeptically

“Long line.” Lie.

“Oh okay, let’s eat!” Rainbow clapped her hands. I shook my head.

“Oh yeah, William’s coming later” I said while taking a bite of my Whooper Jr.

“What?!” Rainbow and Queen looked at me like I was having a death wish, like I just told them that William Hung is the best singer ever and he could replace Elvis Presley anytime, like I told them that Queen Elizabeth never existed.

“You heard me. William’s coming.” Rainbow looked at me with those eyes. Yes, those eyes, where you friends pity you.

“Honey, you just locked yourself in your room for 3 whole days. Don’t you think it’s a little too early to see him again?” She asked.

“No, it’s okay. Besides I need to explain, and the best way to explain that to William is getting drunk.” I smiled sadly.

“Explain? Explain what?” Queen raised her eyebrows.

“I haven’t told him some reasons and he’s bitter about it. Remember the time when I came home and I started you cry? Remember that? Well He’s still bitter and…

I looked at them and lowered my Whopper Jr. Down and continued.

“And I kind of… called him earlier. He’s a bit irritated and I guess angry. He hates me.” I looked down at my lap. Again I felt the tears coming. No I wasn’t going to cry and make a scene in a public place. Avery Summer Williams, doesn’t ‘cause a scene… at least when she’s sober.

“You called him? When?” Rainbow and Queen leaned forward.

“Earlier, when I was in the CR. That’s why I took so long.” I quickly wiped the fallen tears, good thing I wore waterproof eyeliner.

“We can’t do anything about it now, huh?” They looked at me.

“I guess.” I took a bite at my Whooper Jr.

“I mean it’s rude to take back the invitation.” I continued.

“I guess… Well let’s just hope he brings his band.” Queen giggled.

“Oh my god, you are such a whore! You so want to get into Michael’s pants” Rainbow laughed while throwing a fry at her.

“No, that’s not true. I do not want to get in his pants.” Rainbow and I looked at Queen.

“Okay, maybe a little” We continued to stare at her.

“Okay, fine! A lot. I want to get in on Michael Guy Chislett’s pants! Now stop staring!” Queen screamed. She looked around, only to find a lot of people are staring at her due to her outburst.

Rainbow and I laughed.

“This isn’t funny. Stop laughing!” She slapped us at the arm. A guy passed and winked at Queen and that doubled our laughter. Soon Queen joined in and maybe we were receiving weird looks from people.

After we shopped and ate and made fun of Queen. We went home and changed into our party outfits.

I looked at Queen

“Damn girl, you look pretty.” She twirled around and smiled.

“Well you look hot.” Queen looked at me from head to toe. I smiled

Rainbow came down with a smirk on her face.

“Time to capture Mike’s heart” She smiled at us.

“Is the whole band coming?” Queen asked.

“Wait, I’ll ask.” I got my phone and called William.

“Hello” His voice sounded bells in my ears

“Hi William, it’s me. So I was just wondering if your band’s coming.” I bit me lip glossed lip.

“Well, yea. I hope it’s okay.” I could imagine him rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah, it’s okay so… I’ll meet you at the bar. Is that okay?” I walked towards the mirror while studying my reflection. I hope he likes it. I sighed.

“Okay, so what bar?” He asked

“Angels and Kings” I smiled.

“Okay, I’ll see you there. Bye, Summer.”

“Goodbye William.” I hung up.

I faced them and they were waiting for the answer.

“Well, what did he say?” Rainbow looked excited

“Well…” I smiled

“Oh god.” Queen grinned.

“They’re coming.” I smiled.

Both girls squealed in delight, while I just smiled. I didn’t forget that Mike and Adam still hates me and probably William. It’s actually a miracle that he is actually civil towards me. Let’s just hope that this continues and hopefully we could be friends .Or at least be something more
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you
blanklikepaper
i'll run

Title Credit: Where were you- Every Avenue

Summer's clothes for shopping: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_summer/set?id=17951292
Party clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=17955507

Comments=fast updates.
Comments are highly appreciated.