Knock You Down

Shadow's POV

Image
“You know what, you boys don’t have a choreographer for the dancers, do you?” Megan stated.

“We need one?” Zacky asked scratching his head.

“Um kind of.”

“Why don’t you girls just do whatever?” he whined.

“Because it doesn’t work like that. What if two girls are doing the same thing, that would look bad, and if one girl decides to do a trick and another girl is in the way, you better start looking for replacements.” Megan stated. Zacky groaned and slumped in his seat.

I sunk into my chair feeling content. It was refreshing to see Megan again. She continued talking to Zacky and I slowly drifted off, the bass of the music overtaking my body. I counted the beats in my head, as I slipped my eyes closed. 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 1 and. I tapped my foot to the song and opened my eyes. They landed on a beautifully built god. Dancing with some random girl, a blonde I think. She was grinding into his tool with little rhythm, she moved almost to a completely different beat. I laughed to myself; people with no rhythm amuse me.

“What’s up?” Megan asked.

“I feel like dancing.” I sighed licking my lips.

“Who’s the victim?” She knew my game all too well. I pointed to the god with no name. Something twinkled in her eyes and she broke into a wide smile.

“Go for it.” She sat up getting ready for the show I was about to put on. I took a good gulp of my drink and letting it slip me into a carefree feeling.

The song changed as I walked over to the two, picking up a random guy in the process and as I got next to them I began grinding on my random guy. His hands held my waist as I pushed back into him. I took his hands and raised them over our heads to make an easy escape. The blonde went to turn around, ‘perfect timing’. I slipped between them as she was turning; thankfully she was drunk and was not aware I just stole her dancing partner.
I began swaying my hips back into his, waiting for him to catch onto the beat. He was a fast learner, so I made it more sensual, knowing this wouldn’t be hard to keep up with. I rolled my ass into his awaiting member; again he caught on to the beat. I switched to face him, once more not a problem as his hands latched to my waist. As we rolled our waists together I latched my arms around his neck, and moaned as the friction drove me crazy. He took my hand from around his neck and pulled us off the dance floor. Pushing me against the wall, his lips attached themselves to my neck. I whimpered as he nipped my soft spot, a place no one else could find. I could feel him smile, and then he kissed his way up my neck to my lips. Our tongues mingled and body heat rose, but he pulled away.

“Hold on.” He said, I nodded as he went into the bathroom. I could hear stall doors being opened before he came out with a smile and pulled me in. He locked the door and pulled me to the sinks. He sat me onto the counter top, and we began to kiss again. My skirt went up, and his zipper came down. He pushed my panty to the side and before anything and looked at me for reassurance. ‘What a sweetheart’ I thought and nodded, letting him slip into me.