Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

Are the effects temporary or permanent?

He still has to get new clothes to wear over his old ones and paint his wings white to disguise his wing color to hide his identity so no one will figure out Pit rise from the dead as a Fallen Angel. He’ll also kill Medusa from behind where no one sees him with one hit. If he fights her in public, she’ll be enraged that Pit came back to life and his cover would be blown. He was also wondering why he didn’t turn evil when he became a Fallen Angel. But he doesn’t want to buy new cloths in his blackened toga, because they’d be too scared to sell them to a Fallen Angel. But then he said, “Maybe the effects are temporary.” thinking that the effects are “temporary” and decided to fly to a island no one will go to, in order to isolate himself from others until he changes back to his normal self. Though, he has not noticed his friend, Mafula, was watching him from afar. She was shocked to see him alive again then she said. “Pit?” Then she decided to follow him by flying after him with her new wings she was gifted by Palutena for saving Pit’s life even though he sacraficed his life.