Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

The Birth of Light Pit... Palutena's Son?!?!

“Urgh… feeling weird, o-o-oh, this also feels so good.” Pit groaned. His wings turned gold and his clothes turn gold. “Palutena… is… my…” Pit said, but then eventually finished, “…mom.” His transformation is complete, and he hatched from his cocoon, bright eyed to see Palutena as she said, “Son?” “Mom?” Pit said, “MOM!” Pit shouted overjoyed to see Palutena and embraced her. “Son.” Palutena said warmly. “All this time, Pit is the son of… Palutena?!?! Weird!” Mafula yelped in shock. “Yes, I can’t believe my own captain of my bodyguards is my son. My son is part me as light is like a puzzle piece to someone’s heart. So no one will take it, I sealed it in one of my spells, and that puzzle piece in the one I used must of fit perfectly in Pit’s heart. The other one is my other son made from darkness, the only way it fits in Pit’s heart is to be killed. My son is a Half-Fallen Angel, Half-Risen Angel, now he’s invincible and immune to anything, from diseases to curses to being turned into stone. And his body parts and organs, even his heart and wings will regenerate no matter how many of them got chopped off or cut out.” Palutena explained. “No wonder Pit has a better life as captain.” Mafula said. “It is true, Palutena is my mom, and I want to live my new immortal life as using my new powers for good I don’t want to be just a normal Angel, anymore.” Pit said with tears in his eyes.