Sequel: Postcards From...
Status: Re-written

The Club Is Open Until 8:00Pm

Dix-Neuf

Derrick's POV

Uncle Teddy followed until I reached where my band-mates were joking around and trying to act cool, then he turned down a hall. Needless to say, they weren't succeeding. “Guys...” Justin and Ethan looked at me. Those to were usually the jokers of the group. “Be cool.” I said. They shook their heads at me and continued fooling around.

Out of nowhere, a soft pair of hands clasped themselves over my eyes and a sweet voice asked me to “Guess Who?” I smiled. “Well it couldn’t possibly be Chris.” I said. She removed her hands and walked in front of me, wrapping her arms around my neck. “Hey baby.” She said. “Hello.” I said and gave her lips a quick peck. She smiled and smacked playfully at Justin and Ethan. “Shut up you guys.” She told them.

Ethan rubbed the spot she had slapped but was to distracted by someone walking by to do anything. He alerted Justin of this person’s presence and he went crazy. I turned to see who was walking by. It was Imogene and Monet. They were headed out and unfortunately for them, we were hanging by the back door.

“Hey baby, you wanna come over to my house tonight. Maybe do something [i/]productive...? Imogene smiled and shot him the finger. “Fine bitch. How ‘bout you honey?” Monet rolled her eyes and completely ignored him. “Justin forget her.” He shook his head. “No way, man, she’s hot.” He smirked and started following them. “Justin.”

He grabbed Monet’s waist and spun her around. “Hey babe, anyone ever tell you have the most beautiful blue eyes.” She pulled away from him and scoffed. “Stupid! Her eyes are fucking brown.” I sent to him. She looked at me. Chris did to. “How would you know what color her eyes are?” Chris asked me. “How could you not. It’s fucking obvious.” I said. Justine didn’t care. “What do you say babe. Come over to my place tonight. Have some fun, party a bit, get to know each other a little better.” She shook her head.

I adverted myself from the scene as best as I could when I saw who was coming from the back door. None other than Mr. Stevens himself. “Is everything alright here?” His daughter smiled. “Everything’s fine daddy.” Justin’s eyes got wide. “Oh shit!” He said and backed off. About Time. Monet looked at me. “See ya later.” I smiled and gestured a little wave. Justin did the same.

Once they were gone, all three, I slapped the back of Justin’s head. “Hey man, what was that for?” Like he didn’t already know. “Dammit, Justin! What the fuck were you thinking?!” He shrugged. “I didn’t say anything. What the fuck are you yelling at me for?” I shook my head and Chris grabbed my hand.

She lead me away from the guys and folded her arms across her chest. “What babe?” I asked. “Why do you care what Justin says to her?” She asked. “Um, it’s rude.” I answered a little to quickly. “But she’s a nobody.” Chris sighed. “I don’t care. My father would hang me by my balls if I said that shit to someone.” Chris just shook her head and looked down. “Let’s just drop it ok?” She nodded. Ok then.