Deadly Relations

Some Good Ole' Friends of Mine(part one)

I walked into my little condo with Brian, Matt, and Johnny behind me. Zacky had found a ride home with Sam, because he had to babysit her and also didn't want her to question the smell of my home. I herd Brian sigh and I know he grabbed the bottle of Frebreeze off the table where I dropped my keys. He started to freshen my home. When he finished he plopped down next to me on the couch, where Johnny and Matt collapsed.

"I told you to do this every time your done lighting up!" Brian complained.

I put my arm around him," I was running late today. I was egar to see you," I put my nose against his ear." and I love when your panicking and prancing around my home with the Frebreez bottle. It's so cute!" My hand rested on his thigh slightly traveling inward.

"Get a fucking room already!" Matt yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled back jumping up pulling Brian with me. I shoved my boy down the hall to my room. Once in the room I locked the door, when I turned around I was suddenly smashed into the door. Brian was already lip locked to my open and waiting lips.

"God damn! Take it easy in there!" Matt was herd from the living room." Three days, and you guys are tearing each other apart!"

"Yeah, hit that shit Jim! Make him scream!" Johnny was now herd.

I ignored them and kept my mind on my lovely boyfriend. Matt was right it's been three days since I've seen all of them.

Lips locked.
Tongues wrestling.
Hands roaming.

I finally got my own authority back over Brain and pushed him towards my bed. I threw him down onto his back, then I pounced onto him. I grabbed his lips in between my teeth as I removed his shirt as I slid over him in a straddling position.

Brian's hands went behind my neck and began kissing me more. We haven't seen each other in three and a half days because I have been working grave yard shifts. Then we haven't talked since his lunch because I was telling him I was picking him up.

I started to kiss down his neck and chest nipping the skin as I went. Brian twitched every inch I got lower, soon I was grabbing his pants. "No..." he grabbed my hands." I'm not ready. I am not having sex with you yet" He twisted from under me. He sat up on his knees, grabbed my legs and forced me toward him. Brian grabbed my zipper and button," But I will do this..."

His hand went in my pants through my boxers and went straight for the prize." What is this?" He gasped."Not hard yet? Mm-mm, I'll take care of this." His hand started to pump. As soon he started I got hard, and fast. As I was fully and completely hard Brian's mouth was there.

~ Few minutes later~

I lit a cigarette happy that me and Brian got some alone time. My legs hung off the side of the bed and Brian was pecking my chest gently nipping it."We should get back to the boys"

"But I don't want to!" Brian protested. He got up hesitantly.

We walked out into the living room, the first thing I hear is;"see I told you that I smelled a cigarette."Johnny squeaked."aw our little Synny is growing up! Did you lose it finally?!"

"On my case sadly, no." I said. Brian smacked my bare chest. "owww"

"Unlike you! I want my first to be special." I sat down pulling my boyfriend with me.

Johnny snorted,"Really, the one way you and your man can get closer, is to have sex. It shows that you have enough love for the both of you to share."

I raised an eyebrow,"Hey Honey, he has a great point. Well if you want to..." I trailed off not wanting to get smacked again.

"Johnny!! Leave Brian's sex life alone!! Besides you are only a sophomore, you shouldn't be thinking about sex yet!"Matt chaste his own boyfriend.

"But you-" Matt cut him off by sealing his lips with his own. I chuckled at seeing the two fight. Johnny broke free"It's not a crime!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys i had to cut this chapter short, because it's simply too long!
sooooooooo give me what i want to hear!!!!
comment!
subscribe!
and thanks for sticking in there with this story
i had to cut this chapter in half!