Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

But I Was Carried Away;

Alex sat on his new girlfriend’s bed watching her in nothing but a towel to pick out clothes.

Alex sighed dramatically as he lay on her bed, “Why does it matter what you wear when you hang with this tool?”

“Alex, are you jealous?” She playfully smirked and Alex wrapped his arms around her petite waist.

“No,” he nuzzled his in the crook of her neck, “He’s a tool.”

Josie giggled and slapped Alex’s arms off her in a jokingly manner so she could pick her outfit. Alex pouted but took his position back on her bed. Josie held up her clothes that she picked up to Alex: a baggy gray v-neck sweater, a black tank and her usual pair of over sized jeans. Alex gave her the thumbs up and shooed him out of her room. Jojo quickly changed into her outfit and let Alex in again. Alex watched his girlfriend get ready, but felt something bad was going to happen. Though he tried to shrug it off cause it’s probably just because it was his jealousy just getting to him.

“He’s coming in five, Al,” she turned around in her chair staring at her worried boyfriend.

He signaled her to come sit next to him and she did so. Alex took out a blue bracelet with a butterfly charm on it. Josie smiled as she held out her wrist for him to clasp the bracelet on her.

“This is just so you don’t forget me,” Alex mumbled as he put it on.

Josie held his hands and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips, “Alex, I won’t forget you. I mean I just started dating you,” she giggled, “And you don’t have to worry about Greg, trust me, babe.” She noticed that he had the same bracelet but in green and had a tree on it. “You bought us matching bracelets.” Alex blushed as she laughed. “I still love it.”

“I feel like a girl,” Alex laughed.

Josie softly kissed her boyfriend once more and then the doorbell rang. He looked down at her and pouted. She smiled sweetly and headed towards the door. Alex was right behind her. Alex slid down the railing as Josie laughed opening the front door.

“Hey, Josie,” Greg greeted holding out a single daisy. She nodded a thanks and put it on the table near by. Josie could feel the stare of her boyfriend’s on Greg.

Alex came up next to Josie, “Bye, Jojo,” he gave her a big kiss in front of Greg.

“Bye,” but gave him a warning stare. Alex winked at her as he left.

Josie gave him a look apologizing for Alex's actions.

Greg simply smiled, "It's okay," they made their way to his jeep, "So you and him, official?"

She nodded happily. "Lucky guy," Greg winked.

Josie just pretended nothing happened as she strapped her seat belt. The drive wasn't long just a block or two away from hers. She noticed that Kara's house was close by. She could hear some music blaring from the house that Greg was parking by. What is this? It's only 6:30 and they're already having a party? Josie thought. This is not good.

"We're just gonna hang at my friend's place for a bit. Is that cool?" Greg asked.

Jose looked at the house then to Greg, she nodded.

He opened the door for her and took her hand in his. She quickly got out of his grasp. Greg pouted, but Josie shook her head no and mouthed boyfriend.

“That never stopped me before,” she heard him say under his breath.

She shrugged it off. He probably didn’t say that. Alex is getting to her head. She smiled at the simple thought of him. She can’t do anything stupid tonight. No alcohol just soda or water tonight. Greg opened the door to show that the house was filled with football players and some regular sluts. She saw the starring linebacker and one of the girls in a skimpy dress going up the stairs. Josie noticed that all the girls were all up on a guy. Is this a whore house?

Greg lead her to a couch in the living room. He started to strike up a conversation, which was him basically talking and her texting a response. Their conversation lasted for an hour and half.

“Hey I’m getting pretty thirsty, do you want a beer or something?” Greg asked.

She shook her head and typed on her phone, “A Coke or a Pepsi would be nice. : )”

He nodded and went to kitchen. He smirked devilishly to himself as he pulled out two white pills from his pocket. Greg grabbed two cups and filled his with Malibu and hers with Coke, but added something extra in it.

“One Coke for the lady,” he smiled.

She nodded and took a sip. The Coke had a funky taste to it and gave him a quizzical expression.

"It's flat. I guess, most use it with their Jack," he laughed as she let out a small giggle.

Within a half hour, the cup was gone and Josie was feeling a bit drowsy. She rested her head on his shoulder. She tried texting him telling him to take her home, but she couldn't read the keyboard.

"Home, please," she yawned as her eyes felt heavier.

"Sure," he picked her up in his arms.

It was planning out like it did with Lisa, but Lisa was drunk. Greg knew Josie wasn't going to get wasted without her boy-toy there. He carried her up the stairs to a room and locked the door. He laid her down on the bed knowing she was unconscious and did what he wanted with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Sorry again that I haven't been updating like I should.
I'm having computer troubles so I'm using my dad's
So hope you like this chapter.
Any predictions? Thoughts? Constructive criticism?