The MiRiKi Member's and Their Pasts.

THe Beginning

“Kisa! Riku! Daisuke! Don’t stray too far!” Miyuki shouted from the door way.

“We’re just going to see Granny!” Kisa called back as she ran to catch up with the boys. They darted here and there, finally ending up at Mrs. Soniko’s back door.

“Hi, Granny!” the trio yelled as they loudly knocked on the door. After a couple of minutes a little girl stood in front of the open door.

“Grandma! There’s some weird kids at the back door!” she yelled back into the house.

“Oh, that must be the little ones from next door. Come on in kids!” Mrs. Soniko called from the next room. The little girl ran back inside before anyone else could follow. In the next room Kisa could see a bunch of older boys lounging around.

“These are my grandkids. Reiji is Twelve, Riichi here is eight and Ryusuke is nine. Little Rin here is the same age as you two,” she pointed to Kisa and Daisuke. “This here is Diasuke, Kisa and Riku. They live right next door,” She smiled at the group.

“I have some chores to do and thought you might like to play together,” she said as she left the room.

The kids just stared at each other awkwardly, Rin and Kisa looking each other over. For over five minutes the girls just sat and stared at each other. Soon they began circling, trying to figure the other one out.

"I don't like you," Rin said plainly.

"Well I don't like you either!" Kisa didn't know exactly how to reply to that.

For a few more minutes they all sat there in silence, the boys afraid of invoking the wrath of their sister, or cousin.

“Wanna go play outside?” Kisa finally asked curiously.

“Why not?” Rin replied still glaring.

As the girls led the way, all the others followed. Ryusuke strolled up to Riku and asked how old he was.

“He’s four,” Diasuke answered for him.

“Almost five!” Riku interjected.

“Oops sorry, almost five.” Diasuke smiled at Riku, who was running ahead pleased with himself.

~Three Hours of Outside Fun Later~

“Mamma! Mamma!” When are we coming over again?” Rin asked her mother for the third time as they headed out to the car.

“Soon I promise. Besides, I thought you guys didn’t even want to come?” she smiled and looked back at her boys sad faces.

They all fidgeted before Reiji spoke, “We thought it was going to be boring like Grandma and Grandpa Tanaka’s house.”

“I see,” she said in understanding.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writing this one.
Hope you liked reading it.
~Kisa/Ashley