Status: slow-ish updates..

I'm Just A Girl With A Dream

Chapter 15

[Ashley]

The next day I was still tired from all the excitement I had last night. Everyone was already awake when I got up, maybe because it was 12 in the afternoon.

I walked into the front lounge to find something to eat. Alex and jack were on their computers and everyone else were talking. “Morning guys” I said to them with a slight frown on my face from just waking up.

“You mean afternoon. Its like twelve thirty.” Rian said.

“Shut up. I was tired and I didn’t want to get out of the comfy bunk.” I told him while sitting next to him. “I’m hungry, make me something to eat.”

“Get your lazy ass up and make yourself something to eat.” Matt said.

“Shut up Matt.” I said while trying to get up from the couch. When I finally got up I walked over to one of the cabinets to grab a delicious strawberry pop tart. I sat down where I was before and munched on the delicious piece of heaven.

“Ashley!!” Alex screamed, “Come look at this!” I was curious so I went to sit next to him. On the computer screen was last nights performance on you tube. It was called ‘Remembering Sunday By All Time Low featuring his friend.’ It was nice to know I was known as his friend.

He clicked play and I was surprised how loud the screams were. I saw myself come on the stage to sit next to Alex, I looked pretty good last night. I saw myself singing and all I could think of was ’damn! That was good!’

When the video was over I said “Whoa” “Wait until you read the comments.” Alex said as he scrolled down the page to some of the comments.
Some of them were “Wow his friend is really good. What’s her name?” “She just made the song better, sorry Juliet Simms.” “She was okay. I don’t see what you people are getting all excited about.”

Besides from the bad comments people really seemed to like me. “Thanks Alex that made my day” I told him ad I gave him a nice long hug. “No problem Ash, I’m glad it made you happy”

He smiled at me and I swear I saw him blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was eating strawberry pop tarts while I wrote this :]

I'm sorry its so short. I finally found a little time from the shitload of homework that my teachers give me everyday.

I won't be updating as much. School sucks balls.

FIVE STARS?! You guys are amazing. I never would have thought that I would have that many stars. Ever. :D
Comment? Suscribe? If you do I will love you forever!