Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Everything

Image

Jenna headed down the aisle dressed in a beautiful gown. Her uncle crossed arms with her as he slowly walked to a steady beat. All of her family, friend and Bam's family and friends we're smiling at her. It had been two years since Bentley had been born and they thought a Valentine's day wedding would be romantic. Jenna smiled as her curly haired son stood next to his daddy. He had his same blue eyes and mischevious grin. He was everything to her and more. The next person she looked at was her brother who was one of the groomsmen. He was her little man who was always there for her when she needed him. Her best friend Eva beamed at her. And lastly, her eyes met his. Bam's the man who held her heart. She could tell he had been crying when he saw his soon to be wife walk down the aisle.

They wanted to wait until Bentley was old enough to walk before they got married because they wanted him to be the ring bearer. He looked so cute in his little tux. As she walked closer, her smile got bigger. The minister who was Bam's old friend smiled at them.

"Who gives this woman away?"

"I do!" said her Uncle.

Jenna's dad hadn't been apart of her life so she refused to invite him or his hefer wife to the wedding. As her uncle handed her to Bam he smiled up at him and shook his hand.

"Take good care of her!" he said.

"I will!"

Bam softly held onto her hand as they read their vows. She doesn't remember what was being said because she was captivated by those ocean blue eyes that she fell in love with. She couldn't believe that a car accident had lead them to a beautiful son and a wonderful wedding. She didn't even care that it was being broadcasted on MTV she wanted the whole world to see how in love she was with Bam. She couldn't wait to tell him a secret she had been dying to tell him this past week. She wanted to tell him and all her family the news at the reception.

"Bentley can I see the rings?" the minister asked.

Bentley waddled forward carrying a pillow that had the rings on it. Everyone awed as he handed the pillow up to his daddy. Bam bent down to untie the rings then gave Bentley a kiss on his cheek. He giggled then returned back in line with his Uncle Justin and Uncle Jess. Jenna handed her bouquet of lillies and roses off to Eva. As they repeated after the minister and slipped the rings on their fingers they held each other's smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to finally introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Bam Margera. Bam, kiss your bride!"

Bam pulled Jenna and flipped her backwards then bent down and kissed her. Everyone laughed at this. When he pulled Jenna upwards she just smiled at him. The wedding march sounded and Bam picked Jenna up bridal style and carried her down the aisle. When they were in the lobby of the hotel they picked out they both kissed each other.

"I can't believe we're finally married!" she said.

"I know babe!"

The two of them stood there and greeted everyone who attended the wedding and told them where to go for the reception. Angie held onto Bentley who was getting a little tired but he too was excited and kept his big blue eyes open. Jenna and Bam gave him both a kiss. They had done all the pictures before the wedding so they wouldn't be rushing around after to do that. When they headed across the hall, Jenna's mouth fell open. The reception hall was filled with beautiful black and red decorations, there was a dance floor, a stage, a beautiful cake, caterers, gift baskets for the guests, and wine. They were introduced as they walked in. HIM performed and everyone danced the night away. Jenna wasn't looking forward to cutting the cake because she knew Bam would throw it all in her face and that's exactly what he did. She got him back though. After three hours, Jenna knew it was time to tell everyone.

She headed onto the stage to be greeted by Ville. He handed her the microphone and she nervously smiled into the crowd.

"I wanted to wait until tonight to tell everyone this." she looked down at Bam who was holding a cranky Bentley. "Bam, we're going to have another baby."

Everyone gasped and began to applaud. Bam's eyes went wide.

"Seriously?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yeah!"

He jumped onto the stage and pulled Jenna into a hug. "I love you." he whispered into her ear.

She wanted to wait until Bentley was at least four or five to have another baby but two years apart wasn't a bad age.

"I love you too. I love you Bentley."

"Love you." he tried to say.

She smiled at the two best things that have ever happened to her. That night at the wreck she prayed to God that she was okay she didn't think that heaven would help her but in reality God put her in the right place at the right time. If it wasn't for that crash she never would've met Bam, fell in love with him, had his baby, and married him. He was the best thing in her life and everyday she thanks God for making her life heaven on earth.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed this story! My angel Jess and I are working on a Bam joint story called Lips Of An Angel. We hope to have it out in the next few weeks! So look out for it!