Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

Ignorance is Bliss

*Recap:

I unlocked my lock and walked into my kitchen, putting down my jeweled BCBG Max Azria clutch that was made to match my dress. I went into my room and changed into my pajamas. I then grabbed some Ben and Jerry's and a spoon and walked into my living room. The sight before me made me gasp and my Ben and Jerry's spilled all over the carpet.

*Present Time:

I looked over to my couch to see my sister sitting there, looking angrier than I've ever seen her in my life.

"How could you do this to me?" she screamed.

"Do what?" I asked back confusedly.

"Be with James behind my back" she stated, trying to control herself, but doing a poor job at it.

"What the hell are you talking about Ana, I broke up with James months before you two even met!" I yelled back, then my voice escalated, "Do you honestly think I would do that to you? I would never. How could you even think that?!"

Ana sat there hysterical crying, then she proceeded to get up and hug me. She then muffled, "I don't know. I'm a mess."

"It's okay Ana, everything will be fine. At least you aren't going to be labeled the home wrecker like I will be" I stated, chuckling slightly.

"You aren't a home wrecker" Ana said, "besides, I'm done with James. I loved him and all but I wasn't sure if I was one hundred percent happy. Plus, I did something I shouldn't have"

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I cheated on him… with Tom" she said, waiting for my response.

"Ana! That's James' brother! How could you do that?" I yelled, and then I realized something. When I thought Ana was adoringly looking at James, I thought wrong. She was looking at the man next to him….Tom.

"I don't know! But I like Tom!" She said.

"Oh boy, we're all really screwed up" I said. "Ice cream?"

"Sounds good. Wanna watch 27 Dresses?" she asked.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing" I stated.

And together we watched romantic comedies until the sun rose and we were passed out on my living room floor. It felt good to have my single sister back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, everyone probably thought it was James. And I'm sorry if you were disappointed. I honestly hated this chapter.

x o x o