The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

Elections

“Rin! Kisa! Guess what?” Mink yelled running over to the two girls.

“What?”

“I’ve decided to run for school president!”

Rin and Kisa looked dumbstruck, “What are you talking about?” they asked.

“They’re having the elections soon and I’ve decided to run.”

“Wow that’s fantastic! Do you need any help?” Rin asked with a mischievous look.

“No! Absolutely not Rin! If you help, some things bound to go wrong and I really want to do this by myself.”

“Fine have if your way,” she crossed her arms and pouted.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Unfortunately Mink wasn’t going to have her way as promised. Rin and Kisa were going around the school recruiting, Rin with the sports clubs and Kisa with the artsy clubs.

In all they were able to convince most people that Mink was right for the job. They gave small speeches; most of Rin’s ending with her standing on tables. While Kisa just ran around yelling “Vote for Mink!”

All of this was done without Mink noticing. She went to all the clubs and hung up posters, never suspecting Rin and Kisa of doing anything.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Election day had come at last. Mink was back stage with the other candidates while Kisa and Rin were in their seats next to Emiko. Well sort of in their seats. They were bouncing up and down in their matching t-shirts with “Vote Mink 4 Pres!” written on them.

The other candidates spoke first. The entire time Rin was making faces trying to make Kisa and Emiko laugh.

Finally it was Minks turn to talk. As soon as she got to the podium Kisa and Rin shot up out of their seats hooting and hollering as loud as they could. The teachers and Emiko had tried to calm them down but it was Mink threatening them from the podium to get the election back in order.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“And that is why you should vote for me to become school president,” she finished, walking back to her seat on stage.

A cheer erupted from the crowd, mainly from Rin and Kisa, but many others stood up as well. The ballots were collected and every one was dismissed.

“The ballots will be counted and the winner will be announced tomorrow,” the teacher said as she dismissed everyone.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Your new school president is….Mink Sugisaki!” the announcements said that morning during homeroom.

“Great job Mink! We knew it would be you!” every one came up to congratulate her.

“Mink!” Kisa and Rin yelled, charging towards her, “We knew you would win!” They were about to tackle her before she yelled STOP! Immediately they stopped in their tracks confused as to why she didn’t want a hug.

At the same time Ms. Kobayashi said, “Finally a president who can control those two. Maybe we’ll have some peace at this school for awhile.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kisa here!
I'm really exited about writing about school life for the MiRiKi household (even though they haven't moved in with each other yet).
This is the first one II wrote and I think it's pretty decent.
Well I hope you enjoyed it!