The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

Sports Festival #2

(The day of the Sports fest.)

Basically...the sports fest is almost over. Rin's run through EVERY track event. And come in first in almost all of them. =) Yay!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rin dropped down onto the grass, trying to catch her breath. Mink walked over and handed her a water bottle.

“Thanks.” Rin muttered, before taking a large sip of water.

“You’re doing so great!” Kisa yelled as she ran over to them. “We’re first in almost everything! Thanks to you!” she playfully pointed to Rin and laughed.

“You’re welcome.” Rin smirked. “Have you two done your event yet?”

“I’m about to!” Kisa yelled happily. “The cheering competition is next!”

“Good luck.” Mink said. “A few more wins and we’ll beat Ms. Nagisa’s class for sure!”

“All students participating in the cheering competition please come to the center stage.” A voice spoke from over the P.A.

“That’s me!” Kisa laughed. “See ya!” she happily ran off.

Rin looked up at Mink. “You owe me big time for all of this.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Mink huffed. “I’ll take you out to dinner.”

“Not one dinner. Three.” Rin said with a smirk.

“Wha-”

“And I can buy whatever I want.” Rin said slyly. Mink went to protest, but sourly gave in. Knowing that she couldn’t win this argument.

“Fine.” Mink huffed. Rin laughed and fell back against the grass.

<><><><>

The three girls stood in front of the large bored, staring at it.

“Well, it looks like our class(Ms. Kobayashi) and Ms. Nagisa’s class are tied for first.” Mink said.

“There’s only one more event.” Kisa said, looking at Rin.

“The 10000 meter run.” Both girls said. Rin silently stared at them.

“Your point?” she asked. Mink and Kisa stared at her with wide eyes.

“You’re so relaxed!” Mink yelled.

“It’s like she’s a robot!” Kisa yelled. “AHH! She’s a robot! They’ve replaced Rin with a robot!” Kisa ducked behind Mink.

Rin laughed quietly. “Idiot.”

<><><><>

“All students participating in the final event, the 10000 meter run, please come to the starting track.” A voice spoke from over the P.A.

Mink, Kisa, and pretty much everyone else looked at Rin. Rin silently stood up and stretched.

“If you win this, we win the tournament.” Mink said.

“But no pressure.” Kisa added.

“No, of course not.” Rin scoffed.

“Good luck!” Mink yelled as Rin headed for the track.

“Yeah! Go Rin!” Kisa yelled.

The rest of the class quickly joined in. Rin silently continued towards the track, a small smile stuck on her face.

“On you marks,” A teacher spoke from the stage. “Get set,”

Rin silently took a deep breath.

“Go!” the teacher yelled, as he shot off a gun.

All the runners took off. Rin quickly took the lead. But wait! Someone was coming up right behind her. The runner from Ms. Nagisa’s class quickly passed her. Rin quickly ran passed her.

This continued for about the whole race. Both girls were equally fast. But unfortunately, one had to loose.

The crowd watched anxiously as the runner came around the last turn. Mink and Kisa peered over the audience in search for Rin. And quickly found her.

Rin was in the lead; running a few feet ahead of Nagisa’s girl.

“Come on Rin!” Kisa screamed. The boy in front of them looked back at them with narrowed eyes. “Sorry…!” Kisa whispered. Mink hit her arm; Kisa looked back at the race. Nagisa’s girl was now right beside Rin. “RIN! RRRUUUNNN!!!” Kisa screamed; and again, the boy glared at her.

Rin quickly passed the girl; the girl quickly caught up to her.

“Damnit!” Rin muttered as she tried to shake the girl off of her. The girl glanced at her as they ran beside each other.

The finish line was coming up. Both girls charged at it.

CLICK!

The two girls quickly slowed down and looked around at the audience. Everyone was silent.

“Who one?” Someone asked.

The referee looked at the camera and spoke with one of the teachers. The teacher stepped up onto the stage and held the microphone to his mouth.

“The winner, Ms. Kobayashi’s class!” he yelled. The crowd was suddenly filled with cheering. Kisa and Mink happily jumped up and down, loudly screaming.

Rin smiled and looked back at the girl who she had juts beaten. The girl looked at her and smiled slightly.

“Good race.” Rin laughed, holding out her hand. The girl grabbed it and shook it.

“Yeah.” she laughed.

“RIN!” Kisa yelled, charging at her friend. She happily tackled Rin to the ground, hugging her tightly. “Rin! Rin! You’re so great!”

Rin laughed loudly as Kisa squished her. Mink happily ran over behind her.

“That was amazing!” She yelled.

“Yeah, it was pretty epic.” Rin laughed.

“We couldn’t have done it without you.” Mink laughed.

“No crap!” Rin teased.

Kisa shot up and looked at the rest of her class. “Let’s lift her and toss her in the air!” she yelled.

“YEAH!” the class yelled.

“Wait! What?!” Rin yelled as her classmates lifted her up and began tossing her into the air. “Ah! Put me down!” Rin yelled. But no one listened; they kept throwing her. “AH! Stop!”

FIN.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOHHH yeah.

NO.
this is not a true story.
Cause in real life...Robin(Rin) doesn't do sports.

yeah...it doesn't happen.