‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

I know that things aren't perfect, but I know this is worth it.

CH14“What are you thinking, sleeping with that man?!” I teacher roar at me. She have been yelling and lecturing me for 15 minutes now. And this is the first question she has been asking me.

“I love him” I state, “and he loves me to. Just ‘Coz you’re old you should know about low” as soon as those words left my mouth I knew they were wrong. I knew she would blow up. I’ve just made the biggest mistake ever.

“ANNIZETTE NIELSEN!” she yells at me. I felt like I could just magically turn into a mouse and disappear. But I knew that it wasn’t going to happen.

“sorry” I mumble then looks up at her “are you going to send me home?” it was a question that have been burning to be asked. She sighs putting her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know Annizette; I’m mailing the principal tonight, letting him deciding in this case. Personally I would send you home, but he has to decide it.” She tells me. I nods before getting up, leaving the room. I can feel the tears streaming from my eyes as my friends are hugging me tightly.

“We won’t let her send you home” Jenna whispers to me. I smile weakly then look at the figure on the top of the stairs. Alex makes his way down the stairs walking towards me. My friends release themselves from me and he pulls me into a tight hug before kissing the top of my head.

“Stay with me Kiddo, I can’t live without you...” he whispers to me. I lay my head on his chest sniffing slightly.

“I won’t leave you on my free will, I love you...” I whisper back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short ://