‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

And I've never been this scared, and my moment's finally here.

Me and Alex is sitting in the couch waiting for my teacher to come back with the answer from my principal. It’s 3 days since she caught us. And she told me that there’s message today, and we had to wait here while she read it. Alex is sitting beside me trying to calm me down with rubbing my hand and holding me into him. It doesn’t really help, but I don’t tell him it.

My teacher walks out and looks at us. I stands up and so does Alex. She looks at us then sighs. I don’t like the way she sigh, it means bad news.

“Annizette” she says, I nods. “The principal has decided to send you home” I feel my heart drop. They can’t be serious. They’re sending me home?! I feel a lump build up in my throat, making it unable to say anything. But I don’t need to, my teacher continues her speak.

“Then he has decided that you’re expelled from the school, from your behavior.” With that she leaves the room. I gasp for air sitting down putting a hand on my stomach. Alex sits down beside me hugging me into him.

“They can’t do this!! I won’t let them kiddo! I love you!” he exclaim loudly. I sniff laying y head on his chest. He rubs my back.

“Apparently they can... I’m sorry Alex, I love you too” I tell him. He sighs then helps me up, then takes me to his room and makes me lay down in his bed lying down beside me. He cuddles into me and rubs my back. I feel y eye lids drop and I fall to sleep. With all kinds of thoughts in my head. I don’t know how to be able to live on if I can’t be with Alex. How can I be breathing without him?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short /: