Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

I Miss You

I know it was evil, but I had to do it. I placed pictures I knew Jess would never put into the file to submit for her summer assignment. Therefore, once she got back I went into hiding knowing she would be either mad or happy that I did it. So, I made my way with my laptop, cell phone, iPod and my keys, towards the country side of Iowa City. I went to the local horse barn that I had worked on and off all school year for some extra cash. I pulled up to the facility and saw some lights on the place were still flipped on. I made my way inside with my bag inside the large barn. I made my way towards the last stall slowly.

I heard footsteps round the corner and I smiled over at who was walking over, James. James was one of the men I worked with here. He was a couple years older than me, but not by much. He was your average country boy; he knew how to make a girls heart melt, but had an issue with being the well-known Cowboy Casanova.

“What you doing here at such a late hour of the night darlin’?” he asked propping his frame against the horse stall and cross is large boot covered foot over the other bending his knee slightly.

I smiled, “need some time away to think. You don’t mind if I take Stella out for a ride?”

“Nope,” he said and stood up shoving his hand into his back pocket to pull out a small disc shaped can than gave it a few snaps. “Just don’t be out too late with her.”

I nodded and smiled than looked at the brown American Quarter horse, “you want to go for a run?”

I smiled as she bucked her head up and down and clattered her feet. James spoke up, “all get her stalled up for you if you want?”

“Would ya?” I asked smiling over at him.

“Not a problem,” he said and disappeared towards the opposite end of the barn.

I placed my bag on the hook by the stall door than unlatched the large wood door than gave it a slide stepping into the stall to rub Stella’s main. James appeared again and stepped in saddling the large horse up for me.

“Thanks James,” I said and grabbed the rains leading her out of the stall and through the large bay door. Once outside I threw my leg up and over her than gave her rains a tug and she was off galloping into the sunset over the Iowa City country hillside.

I pulled the rains to a stop atop the tallest hill point on the trail pulling out my phone I snapped a beautiful picture of the scenery and placed a message with the picture as I sent it to Jeremy, beautiful sunset too bad you ain’t here to enjoy it with me…

I sighed and patted Stella’s long neck and sighed, “Stella girl why’d I have to fall in love with a gorgeous man while I was gone.”

She just shook her main letting it all fall to the side of her neck once again. I sighed and patted her side, “well girl shall we head back before it gets too dark?”

She slowly began to trout back to the barn. I felt my phone ring, pulling it out I saw it was a text from Jeremy, wish I was with you too babe.

I sighed and responded, come see me soon!

Sliding down Stella I walked her in and began pulling her gear off placing it back where it belonged on its shelves. Once done with that I grabbed some mints and led her into her stall. I closed the door and heard the phone ring again, get one skype I want to see your beautiful face.

Awwwww, I miss him so much! I smiled and responded, give me a second and I’ll get on! :)

I hurried to get my stuff cleaned up and plopped down in the bay door of the barn and signed on Skype. I couldn’t wait to get home to sign on so I used my internet jack that got me internet anywhere and everywhere! I rang him and waited for his beautiful tan face to appear on the screen and it did. He had that silly smirk on his face and pushing his hat down on his forehead.

I smiled widely, “lose the hat dear.”

“Why? It makes me look good,” he said smiling.

“But I can’t see your handsome eyes,” I said softly.

“Fine,” he said tossing it behind him.

“So what you been up to since I’ve come home?” I asked smiling.

“Getting ready to start filming this show The X Life for VH1,” he said and rolled his eyes from his turrets.

“Aw sounds fun,” I said smiling.

“Yeah it’s supposed to show the life of an athlete in an extreme sport,” he shrugged.

“Can’t wait to see it,” I said smiling widely.

“Yeah I’m not too excited to deal with the camera’s all around all day long,” he said softly.

“Aw, I’m sure it won’t be so bad,” I said softly.

“Hope not, I got some shit planned to do while they’re here,” he said shrugging. “I don’t want it to be fake. I want it to be showed as this is my normal shit I do you know.”

“I understand,” I said smiling.

“How are you babe? Schools starting soon,” he asked leaning forward a bit.

“I’m okay, missing you,” I said softly.

“Aw, I miss you too dear, but I’ll see you in a month or two okay?” he said softly.

“I know, but still I hate it here. I’d rather be in Cali with you,” I said sighing.

“I know, but you have school dear,” he said softly.

“I know and I want to drop out,” I said pouting.

“You can’t do that, you are so close dear,” he said sighing.

“I know, but I want to be with you,” I said biting my lip.

“Don’t be talking like that, you’re getting upset,” he said sighing heavily.

“I’m sorry! I’m emotional person, you know that,” I said softly.

“Sh, stop, I’ll let you go so you don’t get worked up more. It’s probably getting late there, you should go to bed and rest up babe,” he said softly.

“Okay,” I said sighing.

He blew me a kiss, “let me know when you get to bed dear.”

“I will,” I said softly and blew him a kiss.

He sent me a wave than we disconnected. I sighed making my way towards my truck with everything in my hands. I wanted to jump on a plane and fly to him and hold him close. I couldn’t wait to see him during our next break. He promised he’d come see me, let’s hope he follows through…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Closing out soon!

outfit