Status: CHAPTER SIX UP NOW. PLEASE COMMENT!

Poison

Heartbeat Racing

It wasn’t until six months later, after All Time Low finished off the Glamour Kills 2009 in the beginning of December, that Jack seriously began to get serious about us. I know you would think that meeting the parents was serious, but after getting approve and moving into Jack’s house, I myself thought that all the serious business was finished with – but like I said before, I was only seventeen at the current date and time; I thought this was a walking, talking daydream.

When Jack came home to me from tour I was ready for him; Lying on the newly bought grey couch completely nude, while except for the black heels on my feet. Jack dropped his duffle bag on the floor and just gapped at me, it’s not like it was the first time he had saw me naked; I think it was the prepared atmosphere. Lit candles around the room the cast a pale glow against us; I thought for a while as I stared up at him that he wasn’t going to move, but as I stood up he finally took a step towards me. I took a step and he took a step.

The process was repeated until we collided. Jack kissed my lips as one hand went to the back of me head and another pressed against my back, pressing me closer to him. The making-out was heating up to the breaking point, but that’s just where it did break; off that is. Jack ripped his lips away from mine and pressed his forehead to mine as he breathed deeply.

“Jade, you are so beautiful,” I smiled as he said this. I knew it was true because Jack had told me so many times; before I had met Jack I didn’t have good self esteem, it was done right terrible, but Jack changed all of that. “I was kind of afraid that you wouldn’t be here when I got home.”

I was shocked that he would say something like that, “Why, Jack? I love you, I’d never leave.”

Honest, true; I would never leave Jack not in ten years or twenty nor a hundred if I had it my way.

“You mean that? Because…,” Jack dug into his pocket as he took a step backwards. “I love you Jade Nicole West – Will you marry me?”

Speechless.

Well, that was until I started screaming and tackled Jack. We were on the floor, smiling, laughing and in the middle of all of that, Jack slipped the two carat princess cut engagement ring onto my finger. I was so incredibly happy at that very moment, all I cared about was Jack and rolling around on the floor with him; so it didn’t necessarily surprise me when we just ignored the doorbell ringing and were walking in on by Alex and Lisa.

“Whoa – Naked much?” Alex announced himself. My eyes widened like a deer caught in the headlights but not just for myself, Jack too since he was stripped off at this point. Covering as much of myself as I could – I ran back to the bedroom to get dressed.

As I came back out, I heard Jack and Alex laughing. I was wondering where Lisa was when she popped up right in front of me, “Let me see the ring!”

Her voice was so cleverly disguised I could hardly hear the sound of knowing behind it all, “Here, it’s it… something?” I, myself hadn’t really had a chance to look at it but as I held it up to Lisa’s face I stared at the ring. It had one big diamond in the middle and to smaller emeralds to the sides.

“It’s so, amazing,” My voice was purely stunned.

“I know,” Lisa sounded disappointed.

I knew why Lisa was upset over me and Jack getting engaged after only knowing each other seven months – the fact that her and Alex have been together for going on four years. I wouldn’t blame her at all; but then again her and Alex’s relationship for those four years wasn’t exactly consistent. In the coming years, I know I can say that about me and Jack – but consistency doesn’t always mean happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. La. La!
So glad this story is picking up!
Love you guys
<3