In The End

Chapter 1

“Rachel come back!” Frank said chasing after her. “I need that plectrum.” “No! I don’t want you to go.” Rachel pouted and then ran around the couch, which Gerard, Riley, and Matt were sitting on. Rachel had long curly, black and purple hair, dark brown eyes and snake bites. She had her ears pierced three times and had a tattoo around her right wrist saying “Does Anyone Notice, There’s a Corpse in This Bed.” She was wearing a short green dress with white star print and a long sleeved black top underneath and a pair of skinny jeans. “I’ll be gone two hours max.” Frank said and Rachel stopped in front of the arm of the couch. “Promise?” Rachel asked pouting. “I promise.” Frank replied taking the plec from Rachel and then pushed her onto the couch. Rachel let out a small screech as she landed on Gerard’s lap. “Whoa Rach, get the fuck off Gee’s lap.” Riley said pushing Rachel onto the floor. “Fuck you, slut.” Rachel said standing up and rubbing her sore ass. “Love you too, Whore.” Rachel smiled at her sister.

Rachel was the middle child of three sisters. Her older sister, Riley, is engaged to Gerard. They’d been going out for almost a year and a half before he finally proposed. Riley has shoulder length light brown hair and brown eyes that match Rachel’s. She was wearing a black My Chemical Romance t-shirt, a Clandestine “Stay Gold” hoodie, and black skinny jeans with writing all over them. One leg was covered in her writing while the other leg was covered in Gerard’s thoughts, lyrics, and sayings that he’d written. Gerard would joke about saying she was like a notebook that could kiss back. Rachel’s younger sister, Alex, had brown and blonde hair and dazzling green eyes. She had been dating Pete Wentz for almost four months. Rachel introduced Alex to Pete at a New Year’s Eve Party and they started dating a week after. “Rach, Gerard and I are going now.” Frank said coming up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. “Fine. Leave me alone with Riley and Matt. See if I care. Rachel said playfully crossing her arms like a child throwing a temper tantrum. “Actually Rach, I’m going out to make plans for the wedding with Sky. So you’re left with Matt.” Riley said standing up. Just then Sky and Mikey came in hand in hand.

Sky had shoulder length brown hair with long, blue bangs. Her skin was fair for living in Jersey. She had a on a black Jack Skellington t-shirt, black skinny jeans with a hot pink studded belt and black converse. “Hey guys.” Sky said. “Riley, are you ready?” Sky asked. Riley nodded and they left. “Hey Mikey, you coming to the studio?” Frank asked. “Yeah sure. Are you comin Matt?” Mikey asked looking over his shoulder at the drummer. “No. I think I’m gonna hang out here. Besides, I think I’ve done all I really can with my drum parts. “Matt said shrugging his shoulders. “Okay. What about Ray?” Mikey asked “Ray is out with Sarah.” Gerard said. “We’ve really got to go now. See you later guys.” Gerard said opening the door and walking out. “Bye” Rachel said. Frank walked over to Rachel and kissed her gently before following his fellow band mates out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
It gets better I promise. Please comment. Reviews are loved.