In The End

Chapter 15

Delilah’s POV

I looked at him shocked and just jumped into him and just hugged him tightly. “Gerard, why didn’t you tell me?” “I thought you would hate me.” “I could never hate you. What brought these feelings up?” “I’ve liked you since day one.” “Oh.” “Yeah, I know things are weird right now and everything but if you ever need me I will be there, Ok?” “Ok.” I said hugging him again. “Let me go in and check things out and I’ll come get you if it’s okay.” He said kissing my cheek and walking to the house. I watched as he walked away and just thought about everything that just happened. I couldn’t believe what he just told me. He has liked me this whole time and I’ve been loving his brother.

I’m in a world of some major confusion right now. Everything is so crazy and I don’t know what to do. UGH! Just then I heard my father’s voice take me out of my thoughts. “Lilah, why did you attack Jenny for getting rid of the baby?” He asked cautiously. “Because, Dad; she had no right to make that decision without talking to Mikey first.” “Is that it? Or is there more? And I know I’ve only been a true dad for a few months but I’m not stupid.” “Okay fine. You can’t be mad and you can’t hurt or kill him or me for that matter because I’m almost 18. Okay? Keep violence OUT of the picture alright?” Dad nodded looking scared. Haha. I scared my “big, bad daddy.” “Okay.”

I took a deep breath. “Well the first night you guys got here and Mikey stormed out of Starbucks, I found him at the park, he wouldn’t tell me what was wrong so I straddled him. And then we kissed and he broke it off and we came home.
Then when you and mom and everyone went out he came into the bathroom at the same time I got out of the shower and he freaked out so I kissed him and we made out and when it got heated I started freaking out because I’m a virgin and he said it was okay that I was nervous and said we didn’t have to do anything I’m not ready for and then he left the room.” Dad just blinked while processing what I just told him. “I love him, Dad. That’s why I kicked that dirty pirate hooker’s ass.” Dad laughed at the name I called her. “Lilah I’m not mad at you or Mikey. I trust him with my life. But you’re my little girl and I want you safe and protected and I have no doubt in my mind that you will be safe, happy, and loved. But wait until you are officially 18 to do anything with him in public at least. So that neither of you get in trouble. Okay?” I nodded and smiled at him. “Thanks Daddy.” I said hugging him with all my might.

After a little while Dad shocked the crap out of me when he picked me up and threw me in the pool. “DAD! I’M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT! PAY BACK IS A BITCH!” I screamed at him as he ran away laughing while I sputtered. I got out of the pool and stomped into the house. “Lilah? Why are you all wet?” Ray asked trying to hide the laugh in his voice. “Where’s Dad?” I asked him scarily sweet. “He’s in the kitchen.” “Hey Mom, could you come here?” “Yeah hon, what do you need?” “Dad threw me in the pool. So I’m going to get I’m back okay?” “Um, okay.” “Go in the kitchen Mom please I have a plan.” “Okay honey.” I went upstairs, showered, and changed. When I was ready I went back downstairs. “Hey, Lilah.” “Hi, Guys.” “Hey Mom?” “Yeah?” “Can I get a rat?” “NO” “A snake?” “HELL NO!” “Fine.” I sulked. “Can I get a…” I stopped and smirked at Dad. “Lilah? A what?” He asked worriedly. “A tarantula?” Mom saw what I was up to and smiled. “Sure.”