In The End

Chapter 14

Delilah’s POV

After Mikey fell asleep I went downstairs to explain what happen. I felt my heart breaking for him. I love him and now he’s hurting and I can’t do anything. *DING DONG* I got up and answered the door. It was Jenny. “Did you seriously get an abortion? Did you seriously murder Mikey’s baby?” She didn’t speak, just nodded. I nodded and by this point everyone was standing there watching. I did something no one, except maybe Mom, expected. I launched myself forward and I punched her in the face repeatedly. It took Dad, Gerard, Bob, Ray, and Mom to get me off her. By this time Mikey was downstairs. He walked over to me and took me into his arms lovingly. “Calm down Lilah.” Just the sound of his voice instantly calmed me down. That is until I looked over at Jenny once more, then I felt rage take over me again.

“Gerard, take Lilah while I talk to Jenny.” Gerard just nodded knowing to not ask questions. “Come on, Li, let’s go out back.” I nodded slowly. I just held on to Gerard so I wouldn’t go kill Jenny in cold blood. “Gerard, I didn’t mean to. I just can’t believe what she did. She didn’t even ask what he wanted. Maybe Mikey wanted the baby. I would’ve helped take care of it, because that’s what you do when you love someone. You help them when they ne..” Gerard cut me off. “Lilah, I know. And I know you love Mikey and I know he loves you. But the age difference is what worries him. He doesn’t want you or him to get in trouble. I know you understand that. And trust me Li, I know what it’s like to love someone that you can’t have.” “Wait, what do you mean by someone you can’t have?” “Lilah I can’t tell you that.” “Why not?” “Because you’ll get mad.” “Why would I get ma..” “Because, Lilah, It’s you!” he cut me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOO!