In The End

Chapter 17

Brian Haner’s POV
We walked into the back yard and found everyone sitting around talking but Frank was nowhere to be found. “Hey, Rach, where’s Frankie Boy?” “He’s checking on Delilah.” “Who’s Delilah?” “Mine and Frank’s 17 year old daughter.” “Oh. Wait you have a daughter?” “Yeah, we do.” I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by the sound of our song Dear God being played from the roof. A lot of people have tried to do covers for our music but very few have mastered them. Everyone instantly went quiet. I looked around at everyone and the guys(A7X) were just as shocked as I was but everyone else (MCR and Rachel) all had proud smiles on their faces. As soon as the song ended we were all talking about it. “Hey Guys!” I heard Frank say.

I turned around to see Frank and the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. “Earth to Brian.” Frank waved his hand in front of my face. Whoa, what?” “I said how have you been?” “Oh! I’ve been good, Man. How about you?” “I’ve been great! The guys and I have been helping Rach and Li get packed up. They’re moving to Jersey with me as soon as Lilah graduates.” “Cool. It’s good that you found Rachel again. So how’s Daddy hood?” “It’s awesome. Sure I’m still a newbie at it but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. And Delilah is the best kid in the world and I’m so glad she’s mine.” He said beaming. “That’s good. Good for you, Man.” “Come on I want you to meet Li.” “Ok.” We walked over to the others and Jimmy handed us a beer. Delilah and Rachel were talking about something by the pool and Delilah had her guitar.

Frank and I got closer and realized they were singing. We waited until they were done and then we started clapping. “That was amazing.” I complimented. “Thanks.” They replied in unison and then giggled together. “Brian, it’s so good to see you.” Rachel said giving me a hug. “It’s good to see you too, Rach.” I said hugging her back. “And this must be Delilah.” I said extending my hand. “Yeah, and you’re Brian. It’s nice to meet you too.” She said shaking my hand. “Can you excuse me I need to go put Lucy back in her case.” She said. Rachel, Frank, and I nodded. “So what do you think?” Frank asked as Rachel and Delilah walked away. “Frank, I can’t tell you what I think.” “Why not?” He asked smirking. “Fine, I think I believe in love at first sight now.” I replied shyly. “Gasp! The famous Synyster Gates is in love? And with MY daughter? Wow. Well, guess what? Be careful because her and Mikey are getting pretty close.” “What do you mean?” “Today she beat the crap out of Mikey’s ex because she got an abortion without talking to Mikey first. She flew off the handle. It took 5 people to get her off Jenny. It was pretty awesome to see that my daughter is a complete badass haha. But back on the subject, she also admitted to me that she loves him.”

I looked over and found Mikey pushing Lilah on the swing and I wanted to go and kill him. “Do you think I’ll ever have a chance?” “It’s possible but if you do anything to hurt my little girl, I will detach your balls and shove them down your throat til you choke to death.” “Damn dude. I wouldn’t even think of hurting her.” “Okay, good.” I watched as Frank snuck up behind Lilah and threw her in the pool. Oh! Shit! He’s a dead man. “DAD! YOU WILL REGRET THAT AND YOU KNOW IT! She screamed. I saw Frank gulp and hide behind Rachel. Wow, this is going to be interesting.