Status: Finished.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Congratulations

Jimmy's POV

As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, I started my 10 minute journey to Matt and Val's house. Sure, I could of walked, but me being me, I like to arrive in style. I am The Reverend Tholomew Plague after all.

Today was Chloe's 27th birthday and we were all planning a massive suprise party at Matt's house since it was the biggest. She hates suprises, but I know she could never get mad at us. We're just too awesome.

I arrived outside Matt's house and got out of the car, making my way towards the front door. I'll never know what inspired them to buy a house this big. Him and Val are the only ones who live here.

Knocking at the door, I pulled out a small, black velvet box. I opened the box. Inside, it held a sparkling ring.

Yep, that's right. The almighty Jimmy is going to propose.

I specifically got a ring with emerald stones to represent her eye colour. I studied each and every detail of the ring, wondering how it would look on Chloe's long, delicate finger. The ring would blind me every so often because of the reflection from the sunlight. I can honestly say it was dazzling, the emeralds and diamonds decorated the ring beautifully.

A cough broke me out of my trance.

"Jimmy, as much as I love you and all that shit, I'm already taken." A voice said, very badly impersonating a gay man.

I looked up and was greeted by Brian with his hands on his hips, his head slightly tilted to the side.

I laughed. "Sorry man."

He smiled. "After you."

"Why thank you, kind gentlemen."

Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Our laughter filled the hallway as he lead the way to the biggest room in the house; the lounge.

This is where the party was going to take place. I smiled. Everyone was here decorating and trying to make it look as presentable as possible.

"This is amazing, you guys." I breathed out.

There was a chorus of 'thanks' and 'thank yous'.

"Hey Jimmy, can you help me put this banner up?" Matt asked.

I nodded and made my way over, dodging random balloons.

I held the banner in place as Matt stuck it to the wall with some blue-tac.

"So man, you still gonna propose tonight?" Matt questioned with a smirk.

This seemed to alert everyone's attention. The whole room went silent as I smacked Matt over the head with the nearest cushion.

"Idiot, it was suppose to be a suprise." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

He muffled an apology while rubbing his head.

Well this is awkward. Matt and Brian were the only ones who knew.. until now that is.

"Someone say something?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

I then regretted what I asked when everyone tackled me to the ground, telling me 'congratulations'.

After an hour, everything was finally ready. The balloons were up, food was on the table, alcohol was scattered around the place, music was ready to go. It's time.

"Guys, I'm gonna go pick her up now." I grinned and skipped outside to the car.

"Remember to use a condom!" Johnny yelled.

"Fuck you!" I screamed back.

--

I slammed the front door and took a deep breath.

"Honey! I'm home!" I laughed.

Chloe came rushing down the stairs, her hair swaying from side to side, her dress slightly lifting up.

No Jimmy, now's not the time.

"Hey." I kissed her lips sweetly.

"Hey yourself." She smiled.

She then grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Eager, are we?" I chuckled.

She smirked in reply. "Nah, I want to show you something."

"M'kay." I replied.

I wonder what?
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeey. Uh, sorry this isn't the last one xD
I think the next chapter will be though.
Heh my baaaad.
Check out my other story please. It's geting lonely D:

Comments mean alot <333