Status: Finished.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

FoREVer

Chloe's POV

As I dragged Jimmy up the stairs, my mind raced through all the memories I had had with him and the guys. I couldn't help but smile. I could even feel my heart smiling, as cliché as that sounds. I'm so lucky to have Jimmy and all my amazing friends. Honestly, I would not be here today if we hadn't of met.

And so, after our difficult journey of climbing a few stairs, we finally made it to my art studio.

"Now, I want you to close your eyes." I instructed, placing my hands on my hips.

"What is this, the army? You know I hate suprises, Choo." Jimmy groaned.

"I know, and you know I do aswell. But does that stop you? No. Now shush, and close them godamn eyes." My voice cracked at the end because of my laughter.

"Fine, on one condition." He smiled.

"Hm?"

He took my hands and pulled me towards him, gently wrapping my arms around his waist. I raised my eyebrows. He can't want sex now, surely?

"Don't worry, it's not what you think." He chuckled and cupped my face.

Grinning, my eyes fluttered shut and I felt his lips on mine.

They moved graciously in sync with eachother, the occasional groan of our names here or there.

We pulled away and stared into eachother's eyes. His eyes were so hypnotising, so peaceful. Those eyes could calm me down in a few seconds flat.

"Right, now close your eyes." I said once again.

He did as he was told and I opened the door, leading him into the room.

"It smells of paint, y'know?" Jimmy randomly stated.

"Uh.. duh?"

I told him to stay there and I went to pick up my masterpiece.

And let me tell you, his reaction was just ridiculously crazy and cute.

He tackled me to the floor, somehow not damaging the artwork, and lavished me with kisses, hugs, you name it. There were cries of thank you's aswell.

After that, he admired the piece of art, his fingers tracing over every detailed feature, commenting about how phenomenal it was.

I couldn't stop blushing. Jimmy had only seen random cartoons that I had drawn when I was bored, but never anything like this. The compliments were just too much. I'm just so happy that helikes loves it.

He put the picture on its stand and grabbed my hand, telling me he had a suprise for me too.

--

We were all scattered around the living room, AC/DC blasting in the background. Food was being exchanged, drinks were being downed, all in all a great atmosphere.

I can't believe all the guys did this for me and kept it a secret. I'm just absolutly speechless.

I tapped my foot in time with the music and grabbed Val's hand and lead her over the giant speakers. We danced away to the song, screaming the lyrics as hard as we could.

"'Cos it's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock n' roll!" We yelled, laughing in the process.

Of course, everyone thought we were drunk off our asses.

"Choo, baby, can I talk to you outside?" Jimmy's loving voice sounded in my ear.

I nodded, smiling.

Val smirked, I wonder why?

We wandered outside to the garden, Matt and Val's breath-taking garden.

Jimmy decided that we should climb a tree, so that's what we did.

And here we are, sat on the highest, but strongest branches, leaning on eachother. There was a striking sunset off in the distance. I guess this is what Jimmy wanted to look at.

The silence between us was comfortable, both of us enjoying each other's presence.

"Close your eyes." Jimmy whispered.

"Uh, why?" I questioned.

"Just do it, baby." He replied, smiling.

So that's what I dd. I heard him fidget about and take a deep breathe.

"Okay, open them."

My eyes opened and I gasped, my hands rushing to my mouth to contain the shock. A tear ran down my face and I smiled.

"You-you.." I stuttered.

He took one of my hands, his other holding the ring.

"Chloe, I may not be the best guy in the world. I'm certainly not someone you can introduce to your parents, and I definately don't deserve someone as special as you, but Chloe, this is the truth." He breathed out.

More tears of happiness spilled from my eyes as he continued his speech.

"I love you, so fuckin' much. You are my light on a dark, gloomy day. You are my anchor when the world gets so tough, its on the verge of sinking. You are my girl, my rose, my angel. Nothing in this world compares to you, and so, I give my heart to you, forever to keep."

He made a little gesture of taking his heart and placing it into my chest.

I smiled, remembering the song.

"Chloe, I will protect you from everything in the world. I'll never let anyone hurt you, I promise you that. Now I think I'll get straight to the point." He smiled, wiping away my tears before doing his.

"Chloe, babe, will you marry this loveable oaf?" He grinned, holding up the ring.

I squealed, hugging him so tight I think he nearly passed out. He had a shit-eating grin when he slipped the ring onto my finger. It was so beautiful.

We kissed to our hearts content, the whole time feeling that both our hearts also had grins of their own.

And we stayed like that for the rest of the evening, laying in eachother's arms, admiring the sky.

Who knows what the future has in store for us. I can already imagine us now, old and wrinkly, rocking back and forth in some rocking chairs; but our love still burning strong.

"I love you too, Jimmy." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN ♥
AAAAMG. IT'S THE END.
Thank you SO MUCH all you inspiring readers! You were the ones that kept me going and not to give up and reach the very end :DD.
How'd the proposal go? Was it too lovey dovey? D;
Wow. I still can't believe it's finished.
So nooow, I will be doing my other story. Do check it out, and I'll see you all next time! :}

Peace, music, and skittles!
Mish, over and out ♥