Forever in the eyes of Never

The Reasons I love you.

Torri sat up slowly as the ringing phone blasted through her ears, groaning she looked at the caller id.

“Ugh!” she muttered pressing the talk button, “What?”

“Good morning to you too doll! Anyway, get up and get in the shower!” Kevin’s voice rang through the phone.

Torri held the phone away from her ear rolling her eyes, “Why?”

“Well, I want to hang out today, bring Charlie, Sky and Derek too.” Kevin said playing with a cold hotdog.

“Again, Why?” Torri mumbled turning her music down.

“Ugh! Torri! I’m bored! What other reason do I need?” Kevin said dropping his hotdog “Aw man! I dropped my hotdog!”

“Why do you have a hot…never mind.” Torri paused to shake her head “Well Josh said his brother wanted him to go with him to get things for the grad party, so if I do anything it’s going to be when he gets done.”

“I know, say hi Joshua!” Kevin said holding the phone to a still half asleep Josh.

“Get the damn phone out of my face before I shove it up your ass…sideways!” Josh groaned fixing his bunched up boxers.

“Jeez Joshy, what a great way to greet your girlfriend in the morning!” Kevin said pulling the phone back as if Josh had bit him.

“Fuck! Torri, I’m sorry. Good morning babe! How’d you sleep?” Josh said steeling the phone from Kevin.

“Good morning! I slept fine.” Torri said after giggling.

“Jason is taking Katie, so I’m here all day!” Josh said looking at Kevin wiggling a hotdog.

“Yay! Ouch! Bitch!” Torri exclaimed falling down the stairs.

“Babe, are you okay?” Josh said pear concern in his voice.

“Uhm, maybe. Wait, yeah I’m good.” Torri said wobbling to the couch.

“What happen?” Josh asked.

“I happen. I can’t walk.” Torri giggled.

“We’ll be over in like ten minutes.” Kevin yelled, from the background.

“I’ll be in the shower just come in, beware of the beasts.” Torri said playing with her hair.

“Wait, come into the shower?” Kevin yelled with fake curiosity in his voice

“No, you idiot.” Torri groaned before hanging up on her two favorite guys.

-:-:-:-

*Honk Honk*

Torri slammed on the horn of her ’74 Javelin, as she sat in Sky’s driveway.

“Sky! Hustle, let’s go!” Torri yelled honking again.

“I’m coming, I’m coming. Don’t get you panties in a bunch.” Sky said flinging the door
opened her door and slammed down into the seat. “What’s up?”

“We’re late; Derek’s going to be mad.” Torri laughed pulling out onto the road.

“I’ll kick him and everything will be better. Hey, can you give me a ride to the hole Saturday; I’m getting Derek and new volcrum deck, for his birthday.” Sky asked, looking at her best friend.

“Yeah, sure. Hah. When are you going to get your own car again?” Torri laughed shaking her head.

“Mmm, when I stop having a lovely best friend, such as you, to lovingly give me rides everywhere.” Sky smiled her big smile, making her brown eyes shine.

“Uh-huh. Kiss ass.” She laughed pulling up to Charlie’s, and honking the horn.

The girls in the car burst out laughing as Charlie came running out in shorts and her bra, shoes and shirt in hand.

“Fuck, I slept in. I’m sorry.” She said, laughing and putting on her shirt and climbing into the back seat.

“Sure you did. Get dressed before we get to Derek’s please. His mom already hates you guys enough.” Sky laughed pushing the seat back and getting back in the car.

“Hey! She liked me before she liked you. It’s Charlie she doesn’t like.” Torri defended.

“Pfft, that’s only because she doesn’t know me…” Charlie shrugged slipping on her flip flops.

“Or, you know, the fact that every time she’s ever seen you, you’ve been half naked.” Sky said, pulling a starburst out of her pocket.

Charlie’s eyebrows went up in thought, “Huh.” Charlie laughed shrugging it off.

Torri rolled her eyes, “Why the fuck do you guys have to live so far apart, and so far from me and the boys?”

“Hey, I live right down the road.” Sky said holding up her hands.

“I blame you for having a boyfriend who lives on the other side of town.” Torri said turning to glare at her friend.

“Eyes on the road please,” Sky said pushing her face back to look at the road, “and plus, it’s not like the town in that big.”

Torri pulled up to Derek’s small house and didn’t have to honk he was outside waiting.

“You’re late!” He mumbled glaring at Torri.

Torri shrugged and gave him the finger.

-:-:-:-

Later that day

At Kevin’s

“Why the hell doesn’t that kid like you all of a sudden?” Josh asked as Torri sat between his legs, watching Sky and Derek run around.

“He always hasn’t liked me, you just notice it more.” Torri shrugged leaning back and putting her head on his shoulder.

“He makes me so mad, I just don’t understand,” Josh groaned “Why would someone date the best friend of someone they hate?” He shook his head in confusion.

Torri leaned up placing her lips on the corner of his jaw line, “You can’t help who you fall for. It just happen, we don’t have to like it. Sky’s happy and that’s all that matters in this
whole situation.”

Josh smiled, “That’s why I like you. You can look at someone you hate and be like, ‘yo, that’s cool’, and just walk away. You can hate someone’s guts, but if that person falls in the hallway, you stop and help them.” Torri laughed at Josh’s words, “No, Torri listen. Look at
Derek and Sky. He hates you; she’s your best friend. You drive him around, you hang out with him, and you treat him like he’s just another one in the group. And! And, you do all of that with a smile on your face.”

Torri leaned up and kissed her boyfriend with all she had, “I love you.” She said before kissing him again.

“Aww, He loves you too!” Kevin said flopping down and laying his head in Torri’s lap.

Torri laughed messing up Kevin’s hair, before kissing him on the forehead.

“You’ll never find me! I’m the ginger bread girl!” Charlie yelled sliding into Kevin.

“I think it’s You’ll never catch me, I’m the ginger bread man, babe.” Kevin smiled as Charlie laced her fingers with his.

“Woah, babe?” Josh asked looking at his friend and Torri raised her eyebrows.

“Fuck yeah, Ya’ll got your penguins, now I’ve got mine.” Charlie laughed curling into Kevin.

Torri burst out laughing, “God, I love you guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Author’s note.
I’ve decided to make a character, who’s based off one of my really good friends, to hate the character based off me. <3

Thanks for the help C.Rex.

Hah. He chose the name. xD
But don't tell him I told you. >.<

xxx

Brian