Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 12

The song seemed somehow just to blur out along with everyone but Eric. Minutes or even hours past and my whole focus was on him as he played his guitar and head banging to some parts of the song.
“Luke, watch out!” called Kim from my side. Just about to react to her sudden remark a fist punched into my face. I went down down down, I could tell you. Stupid mosh pit! Why me? With a quick recovery I jumped up and squarmed to the other side of Kim. Yeah I am a baby so what. The pain shot through like electric bolts and each time I winced at the pain. Guess when something good happens in life there’s always going to be something for it,if that makes sence to you because it does to me.
“Kimmy?” I whispered.
“Yeah?”
“Is it over yet?”
“The last song is ending now.” she answered back. This time instead of drooling over Eric I payed attension so I wouldn’t get hit in the f*cking face again.

*********SONG OVER CONCERT OVER GOOD PART STARTING***********
“I‘ll meet you guys at the car I‘m going to go to the bathroom to check if it‘s not so bad.”
“Okay and you know where the car is right, Luke?”
“Ywah.” and I scurried off to the bathroom.
Ouch! The bruise had gotten purple already and it bit swellen. Stupid mosh pit, good God! Find someone your own size! Pissed I turned on the cold water dabbing my bruised cheek with it. I think I learned something today and that is never stand where a mosh pit is taking place.
“Aww, pretty, something happen to you.” A drunk sounding rough voice said from behind.