Status: Completed!

Simple Math: Hate=Love

Part 8

Time for the secret plan. MUHAHAHAH! I took my bed cover and wrapped it around myself…YUP! AMAZING! (Me: You should try that one day XD jkjk) No one will ever know the truth! And the truth is a lie!!! I DO NOT LIKE HIM! AND I DO NOT LIKE GUYS! (Me: A little boy? C: ) EW! NO!!! I DO NOT like MALES! Happy? (Me: Nope :b)
I reached the door before another knock banged against the door, “Yeah?” I asked still half asleep.
“Lukey? It‘s time for school!” Casey yelled.
“NOOOOO! I don‘t want to go! Pleaseee? Can we skip?”
“Nope :B” someone in the kitchen yelled.
“Shawn,” Casey answered my questioned face.
“Then why didn‘t you guys just come up instead of YELLING!! T^T” I whined. It’s so early! And I really wanna sleep.
“Don’t make me get a cold bucket of water!” Casey threatened. OH NO! Not a cold bucket of water!!! I remembered what happened last year when she did that D:
I ran up the freakin’ stairs hurrying to find something decent to wear and there I found blue ripped skinnies a black and white checkered belt and yellow shirt. I didn’t f-ing care what I looked like I just didn’t want that cold bucket. I really quickly brushed my hair and yes no hairspray today going all natural and then thinly lined my eyes with black eyeliner. Ran down the stairs and grabbed the canvas which I have left on the living room table and then took my messenger bag that was laying on the floor. I hopped into my black converse as we began walking to school.

********Fast Forward to School*********

“I have to get to class then! Byeee!!!” I screamed.
“Haha! I was joshing you! It‘s only 7:30 class‘s aren‘t till 8: 15! I just thought it would be a good idea to decorate lockers.” Casey giggled…I really didn’t know what to say. (Me: Joshing means joking C: I was watching Tuck Everlasting again and cried my eyes out like always anyways soory for getting off topic XD) She woke me up because of this! D:< And I was enjoying my dreams for once! That dream about Er-------- Whoa whoa! I’m not gay! My parents might slaughter me if I were too!
“Shawney~” ringed an evil voice. Ninja Shawn flew out of the sky carrying his share of decorations.

***FAST FORWARD AFTER DECORATION****
“Thank God, we had an amazing artist here. I was just thinking of decorating the inside but outside works too.” laughed Casey amazed at the lockers.
“Bye now.” I yawned after all that work. But I had to say the lockers were pretty good. I took a deep breath and exhaled getting all my books out of my locker. God, I couldn’t stop thinking about how crazy my friends are.
So today is Tuesday…Three more days to go till the concert and finally getting to see Kimmy after so long since she went to college a year ago. Yes when I was a freshie I got along well with some seniors and they protected me and now…ALONE but with Casey and Shawneyyy!
“BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! BRRRRRRRRRRRING!” Went the stupid warning bell as I ran to class. Luckily it was the second day of school and the teacher was nice to not glare at me. Like always
I sat all the way in the back because I needed some sleep and they teacher doesn’t notice me sleeping :b
The period went by in a blink of an eye. When class was over I wrote down my homework that I was not going to do. First because I didn’t know what it was all about second I’m going to copy Casey homework because she was a math genius.
Next period English! My second favorite class because I love all things that had to do using my creative side and this was one class that did. Sadly today we didn’t get to do anything special.
On with the classes and did they drag but specifically something was…missing. There were no loud calling at class, loud giggles, or teachers yelling at that one student. It was like without that person the happiness just disappeared off the face of the Earth in school. But who was this person that was so missing from everyone’s heart…or just my heart?
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to delete the author notes in the story because I had the images of the lockers actually on my Quizilla...