Status: Slowly Updating :)

Only a Matter of Time

If The Moon Fell Down Tonight

I walk over to the door to see who it could be, I mean, it's 8:00 pm. Who would be here this late? I tell Adrian to stay in the dinning room yet he doesn't listen. "Adrian, your just like your father, now get back in there and listen to me for once?" I say whispering at him fiercely. "Oh mom, bite me." He said smuggly. I glared at him still tip toeing to the door. I grab the knob and turn it, opening the view of someone that used to be the only one with my heart.
"Well, look who it is Adrian?" I say to Adrian as if it was fate that happen to just lead him hear while we we're just talking about him. Adrian just walks closer to the door and looks at him.

"Hey Dad. Why are you here so late?" Adrian questioned. Liam finally glances into my eyes and I see the sadness in them. I've always seen somewhat of a sadness in those gorgeous blue-gray eyes that my own son was given from his father. After staring into each others for however long, he finally looks at Adrian. "Uhm, May I come in?" He asks awkwardly. I move out of the way and so does Adrian. "Yeah, yes. Come on. Didn't mean to keep you out there." I say a little nervously. He smiles a small quiet smile then walks in slowly looking around while taking off his jacket. "I'll take that for you." I say, taking his jacket putting it on a hanger, hanging in the closet. "Sorry to come at a bad time if I did, I just. I felt like I needed to come and talk to you about something, if you don't mind Isabella?" I look at him then at Adrian. "Adrian, could you give your father and I a few minutes alone? You go finish eating so we can go ahead and dessert cause I'm probably going to need the whole cake after this." I say giggling getting Adrian to smile but to my suprise, Liam as well. Adrian nods as he turns to head in the kitchen but then stops for a minute turning back around, swiftly taking me into a hug. His head rests against my breasts. God, he's getting so big and he's only 13. "I love you Mom." He says in a whisper loud enough fof Liam and I to hear. Then Adrian lets go of me, looks at me, then moves to his father and gives him a hug as well but he only comes up to Liam's lower chest. "I love you Dad." He says as well. "You too buddy." Liam says back hugging his tightly. I smile at the sight. My little man is growing up to be a real man and it's so beautiful to watch. I see Adrian walk off to the kitchen to finish his supper and then I face Liam. "Do you want to continue this in here or in the kitchen possibly?" I ask nervously. God, it's so weird how this man can still make me feel this way after all these years. "The kitchen would be good." He answers softly giving me a simple smile. I take his hand and lead him that way. I feel him intertwine our fingers on the way there.

We enter the kitchen and I let go of Liam's hand. "So you wanted to talk about something?" I asked curiously. He nodded while leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Uhm. Is, how have you been these past few years?" he asked studdering at a few words. I stiffle a laugh a little bit. "I think I've been better but it hasn't been to bad. Just doing the usual you could say. Checking in at the job every once in a while, making sure everythings in check, plus the thing of watching after Adrian. He's finally getting into girls. I'm sure he'll be taking after you in that area." I smile. Liam smiles back. "Why do you say that?" he raises an eyebrow with a smirk. "Oh I woner? He's got a way with words as you once did." I smirk back. "Plus those oh so to die for eyes and that gorgeous smile, ugh, I don't know how I'm going to keep all those girls off of him." I say sarcastically before laughing at my own joke. He giggles with me then stares at me. "What?" I ask him. "Nothing, just...watching a view I've missed." He said standing straight, striding to me slowly. I blushed at the comment. "See. Way with words." I say trying to prove a point. He comes closer where we're not even 12 inches away. I look up into his eye and grasp those beautiful sadfilled eyes. I raise my hand up to his cheek, stroking it softly. "Why'd you really come Liam?" I ask strainfully. He takes my hand away from his cheek, takes in his hand, and moves it to his lips where I recieve the sweetest kiss on my nuckles. He looks at me then drops my hand slowly. "Too tell you the truth Isa, I'm not totally sure. I just. I can't explain it. I miss you. I've been thinking so much lately about you and Adrian, and I've messed up everything. I lost the most two best people in my life." He says quietly. I smile sweetly. "I think your son and you have the same thoughts to often." I say. He starts to repsond but I get him off guard. I set my soft lips planted on his pulsing ones. The warm feeling of his lips against my cold ones. He stands there for a minute acting as if he was struck dumbfounded of what to do but then he smiles into the kiss and guides me against the counter top. I smile back into the kiss and start to nip at his bottom lip playfully. God, how I've missed these lips so much. I feel my heart beat start to race and the butterflies in my stomach start to flutter quickly. He picks me up and sets me on the counter, closing the gap between us by standing in between my legs. He glides his tongue over my bottom lip before sweetly sucking on it. I moan silently afraid Adrian would here and I don't need that embarrasment right now. I pull away slightly before kissing him harder than before and then hugging him tightly, resting my head on his shoulder. He hugs my waist tightly and buries his face in my hair. I sigh before pulling half way from him to view his face. Ah, those gorgeous blue eyes, those sweet soft lips, and that beautiful brown hair. "Liam, I'm so confused." I say silently. What am I suppose to do? We've been 'broken up' for more than 8 years. It's just...I still have all these feelings for him but the trust, I totally lost.

As he stares at my face, gliding over my eyes every once in a while. He sighs. "Isabella Marie Johnson, what do I have to do to win your gorgeous heart back?" he questions with that little smirk on his face. I stare into his eyes, move my hand to his left cheek, sliding my thumb over his soft lips. I choke up a little thinking of the words to say. Liam Matthew Jones, I love you and I always have but what you did to me 8 years ago, killed me. You lost that trust so long ago, I don't even know if it'll come back." I say truthfully, trying to hide the sadness. I'm trying to take over this time and not let him walk all over me like what happend last time. I don't want him back if he's just going to mess it all up again. He stares at me as if he's determined before kissing me sweetly again. We break and place our foreheads together. "I swear to you Isabella, I will set everything straight. I will win your trust back somehow. I have too. Adrain and you, your all I got left." He smiles sheepishly looking straight in my eyes. I smile back innocently, as always. I couldn't say no. No matter what, deep down, I know this would all work out in the end. It has too. I kiss his lips again with a smile on my face. He smiles in the kiss as well before we break with a startled with a loud whisper saying "Yes!". We both look towards the open frame that shows into the dinning room, seeing Adrian doing a pump of his fist in the air saying 'Yes!'. Once he realizes it wasn't as quiet as he thought it was, he glances at us then scratches the back of his head smling, embarrased of what he just did. Liam and I stiffle a giggle as I tell Adrian to come here while I get off the counter. He comes up to me with a slight blush on his face that his so addorable. I bend down face to face with him and he looks straight into my eyes. I lean closer to his ear and cover my hand with my mouth as I whisper to him "See. I told you so." He starts laughing then tackles me in a hug that throws me off my balance but of course, I'm caught. I've got my little man hugging my from the front and my man behind me kissing the back of my neck sweetly smiling at the sight of his Son and I. I smile too. Just as everyone was starting to seperate, my phone goes off. "I must have done something right to deserve you in my lifee..." it sung. I quickly grab a hold of it and look at who's calling.

Why is he calling?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please? :)
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3