Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

You Owe Me, Leto

What is this about? We walked with Jared’s manger into some small conference like room, I wonder what’s up. The pictures didn’t leak did they? I thought Jared had deleted those, damn him for that, I wanted some of those. But hey maybe he and I could make more art in LA together, if you know what I mean. “Why didn’t you tell us the two of you were dating?!” I think he was expecting an answer from us, but he didn’t get one. “This could really help promote the new single!” That’s what this stupid meeting is about?! “No. I won’t exploit any relationship to help with sales.” “But think of the record sales!” “No! Come on Jared.” I took Jared’s arm and started dragging him with me out of the room. I don’t know where I’m headed, but as long as it’s away from his manger, I don’t care.

I ended barricading us in the women’s room, knowing that, the guy couldn’t bring himself to be desperate enough to follow us into this room. Personally I could care less if I was in a women’s restroom, whatever, I don’t give a fuck. But I locked us in, just in case. “Gerard?” I think my outburst and dramatic exit may have freaked Jared out a bit. “Yeah?” “You okay?” “Yeah, it’s just, I hate those stupid tabloids and the attention whores in them. I don’t want my life to open to the public, and to play out like a soap opera in a magazine.” “It’s okay, Gerard, I know how you feel, I feel the same way.” “I’m glad.” “So why exactly are we in a girl’s bathroom?” I laughed at Jared’s question, glad that he was able to break the serious mood. “Because I doubt your manger has the balls to come in here.” Jared laughed at that and nodded agreeing with my statement. He’s got a nice laugh. “So since we’re alone, and no one knows where we are, and no one would look in here,… well have you ever had sex in a bathroom?” “Yes.” “But was it in a women’s room?” “No.” He laughed again, I liked his laugh, but I liked his sex better. I moved toward him, and started attacking his neck with my mouth. I could hear his gasp when I found his spot, and smirked when I could feel him holding in a moan. “Gerard, I can’t have any visible hickies.” I took off his shirt, dropping it to the dirty floor, and starting sucking and nipping at his amazing collar bones. I have a thing for them. Though Jared apparently had enough of that, he lifted my head, and began kissing me, his tongue fought mine for dominance, and he eventually won. He threw me against the wall and leaned up against me, creating friction. This dominant side of him was turning me on. Now I was the one trying to hold back moans. His hands slowly began heading southward. Just as his hands began to undo my jeans and relieve me of my painful boner, my phone rang. Jared hesitated, pulled out of his trance, by my ringtone. Annoyed that he had stopped I bucked my hips into him, hopefully sending him the message. At this moment, I didn’t care if it was the god damn president calling. I felt Jared take the phone out of my pocket. I could kill whoever’s calling me. “It’s your brother.” Damn that twerp to hell. Since the mood was killed, I answered the phone. “Mikey.” Mere words could not explain how annoyed I am right now. “Hey Ger- is something wrong?” I looked to Jared, asking him with my eyes, if I could just hang up, and get back to what we were doing. His answer was to keep talking to Mikey. With a sigh I answered, “No, I’m fine”, a rather deep exhale, “what’s up?” Not my dick anymore. “Well you promised we’d talk today, and it’s almost noon, and well I wanted to talk to you.” “Yeah, I did promise. Um, let’s talk at lunch, we’ll go somewhere, just you and me?” “Sounds, good.” “I’ll see you in a few minutes.” “Kay, bye.” Click. With another sigh, I leant down and picked up Jared’s shirt and handed it to him. “You owe me Leto.”

Mikey and I ended up at some pizza place. Don’t ask me, I let him choose. We did end up talking, as I promised. I told him that I wasn’t trying to be distant. And that just because I hadn’t been hanging out with the band constantly doesn’t mean that I’m depressed. I also told him that surprisingly I haven’t been drinking as much as usual. I think he nearly shit a brick when I told him about my unusual amount of alcohol intake. He was really curious why I was acting so differently, so I told him it was probably because I’m sort of dating Jared, I think. I figured that if his manger knew, the bands would find out soon, and Mikey is my brother, I can’t keep things like that from him. We ended up talking of other things that aren’t important and then ended up back at the studio to finish up the last day recording. This is a sort of depressing day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, hope you like this chapter. Thank you SynfulVengeance and Danny Worsnop. for the comments! Please feel free to comment again!