Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

Commitment

I got text from Jared, asking about band managers, I don’t’ really know much about the subject, but I guess we could, share or something. But if we did share, we’d probably be on more tours together, and in general see each other a lot more, which meant more sex, with Jared for me. And I really liked the idea of that. So I told him to talk to Brian, our manager. I also decided to write back an “xoxo g.” , my personal signature. After sending the text, I headed back to my hotel room, I felt like being a hermit all of the sudden. And maybe jacking off.

I ended up watching T.V. Girl, Interrupted was on pay per view. It had Jared in it, so naturally I ended up watching it. Then there ended up being a couple weird sex scenes with him having a creeper pedo beard; it still turned me on. In my aroused state, I grabbed my phone.

‘Jared, where the fuck are you?’
He answered back, ‘…Out for lunch with the band. Why?’
I stared blankly at my phone, ‘You’re hot.’
Jared replied with a, ‘?’
‘I’m watching Girl, Interrupted. You’re mustache turns me on.’
‘Are you drunk? That is the most unflattering facial hair ever.’
‘Get your sexy ass over here and fuck me.’
‘I’ll be there in a minute babe.’
‘Fuck yeah.’ While waiting for Jared, I searched though the mini bar, that almost every fancy hotel has, a mini bottle of vodka sounded good right about now.

Jared showed up, eventually, looking pretty, excited. We had sex. It was really good sex.
“So, Gerard? I think I really like you and um, do you like want to be my boyfriend?”
“Umm, so commitment. Yeah. Do we have to?”
“Oh. I, uh, guess not.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's sort of short. Hope you like it.
Comment please!