Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

I'm buying it.

What the fuck is wrong with Jared? I thought he was against public “relationships” as much as I am. A camera flash went off, and I growled, I am fucking pissed off right now. I didn’t even want to be in a relationship and then Brian called me up, and told me I’m dating Jared now, and to be at some fucking Japanese place at seven. Jared and I were having our first date, and neither of us even initiated it.

“What the hell Jared? You know how much I hate the paparazzi. I know you hate them too, why are you doing this.”
“Why don’t you want to date me?” What? Is this what, this fake date about?
“Seriously, Jared? That’s what this is about?” Why couldn’t he just talk to me?
“We’re in public don’t yell at me.”
“I’ll fucking yell all I want! If you wanted to date me why didn’t you talk to me?!”
“I already did.” Jared’s angry facial expression immediately dropped and became a look of hurt and sadness. Fuck.
“Jared, look, I’m a fucking idiot. Okay? And well I like you, I really do. It’s just sometimes I’m a stereotypical man. Even the mention of committing to something and I start to freak out.” He just nodded. How could he not believe me right now? “You don’t think I’m serious do you? I am fucking opening up to you. I hate talking about my feelings to anyone, even my brother. I wouldn’t be telling you this shit if I didn’t care. I do have a heart you know.”
“I’m sorry about the date.” I think he got what I was saying.
“It’s fine. Want to ditch, and go somewhere.”
“Where?”
“I don’t know anywhere, there aren’t cameras.”

Jared and I ended up at some hipster looking coffee shop. There triangles and everything. But it didn’t matter we lost the press. “Do you want to start this date over again?” I asked Jared, I need to get over my issue with commitment.
“As an official date?” Jared asked in disbelief.
“Yeah, official. Do you want to date?”
“And give us the title of boyfriends?” He looked hopeful. I couldn’t make that face fall.
“Yeah we can be boyfriends, if you want.” Jared started grin and I couldn’t help but smile as well. “So what do you think the tabloids will say?” I asked with a smile, remembering our scene in the sushi place.
“Oh I don’t know something like new lovers Jared Leto and Gerard Way have their first lover’s quarrel in public.” Jared said laughingly and I laughed along with him. If that does become the cover of some magazine; I’m buying it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. Comment, pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top!