Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

Blues.

I leaned back in the seat, coffee in hand. I was bubbling with happiness inside and couldn’t hide my smile. I took my sunglasses off, setting them down on the table in front of me and gently stirred more cream and sugar into my coffee before taking another sip. Mmm, what was this place? They made good coffee. I gave a small giggle, he was probably right about the tabloids. I yawned. In a month, or new song would be released. Our fans were already anxious about it; saying that was such a long wait. I wonder if they already knew about Gerard and I. I wonder if the gossip magazines had published it already.

I looked at Gerard and smiled, I was getting those after recording blues. Everything had been so busy, and now I didn’t know what to do with myself. It was like, I can take a break and have a life now-- what’s a life again? I knew Shannon was going to kill me for this; he hated Gerard after that day. “Wanna go to my place?” Gerard asked, finishing up his coffee. I nodded, hearing my phone ring. Speak of the devil. It was a text from Shananimal.

‘Hey, where r u?’
‘Getting coffee with Gerard.’
‘Ew, why?’
I sighed, not bothering to reply and just shoved the phone back into my pocket.
“Come on, lets go,” I purred and took his hand, grabbing my sunglasses and put them back over my eyes. The paparazzi had found us and this time I didn’t hesitate to give them the finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh god, this is short. forgive me.
it's 90 degrees out and i've been busy studying for my driver's ed final.
xo