Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

You know what I've never done?

I reached up, tangling my fingers in Gerard’s hair. He smiled softly, brushing his lips against my cheek and gently sat up. He leaned up against the head board of my bed and I lazily, and sleepily stared up at him. “Um,” I wanted to bring this up in a totally non-awkward, casual way. “So, the recording is done and I’m not doing any acting.” Gerard looked at me, confused at what I was trying to get at.

“Yah?” The singer asked, sinking back into the bed beside me. I bit my lip, rolling over so I could face him. I gave a small smile, “So, you should move in with me.” I saw Gerard’s hazel eyes light up but he bit his lip, “I don’t know, Jared.” I sighed, nodding.
“I understand,” I mumbled softly. Gerard smirked, shaking his head.
“You sure my big ego will fit in your tiny apartment?”

A big smile broke out onto my face, “I’m sure your ego will fit just fine.”
It was nice not to fight and it was nice to know I wouldn’t have to miss him because he’d be right here. The next day we trekked out to his home with boxes we had collected from various places and a u-haul we had rented.
“Alright,” I set the pile of boxes at the door, looking around his apartment. We could only fit so much in my apartment. “Lets go pack your clothes, and shit,” I said and followed Gerard towards his bedroom, dragging the stack of boxes with me. I let out a laugh. The place was a mess, to put it nicely. “See you keep this place tidy.”
Gerard giggled, lighting up a cigarette as he began to sort through his clothes. “Yeah,” he said, tossing shit in a box. “Sorry it’s a fucking mess, I wasn’t expecting visitors.”

I grabbed the clothes he was tossing into the box and folded them up neatly. The next thing I knew, he was going through a huge pile of jackets. I grabbed one, sliding it on. “I’m stealing this,” I announced as I smoothed it over myself. He leaned over, giving me a kiss. “It looks good on you,” he commented and began packing up the rest of his clothes. The rest of the day consisted of lots of beer, lots of coffee, lots of kissing and getting little work done. We didn’t finish actually packing the place until well past midnight; and getting all the boxes into the back of the u-haul was a whole other task.

“You know what I’ve never done?” He asked, smirking despite how tired he was.
“What?” I asked, taking the last few sips of my Starbucks coffee even though it was now cold.
“Had sex in the back of a u-ha-”
“Gerard!” I couldn’t help but laugh. I shoved him playfully and looked at the back of the truck. “Yeah, on top of all those boxes of your mass collection of fucking jackets? I don’t think that sounds too comfortable.”
Gerard leaned up and kissed my cheek, “I missed you.”
I wrapped my arm around him and with my other hand, I switched off the ignition. “I missed you too, you fucking bastard,” I smiled and gave him a noogie.

“Come on,” I helped him up and out of the car. I brought him up into our apartment. Ours. It was no longer just mine. That fact gave me butterflies. We had been working all day in our pajamas, so we both just crawled into bed.
“Good night,” I crooned, kissing Gerard’s cheek.
He fell asleep in my arms. I don’t think I’ve ever slept better.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was the fear that Abbi might murder me if I didn't update soon that drove me to update.
I'm kidding. xD (kind of...)
No, I've been on vacation so I had no access to technology for awhile. ;_;
I also blame laziness.
In other news, Abbi and I are seeing 30 Seconds to Mars on Sept. 5th.
I couldn't be more fucking excited!