Over the Road and Through the Alleys; To a My Chemical Romance Concert We Go!

Dirty Little Secrets

“It was funny!” Frankie leaned back onto Gerard and rested his head on Gerard’s shoulder. In turn Gerard wrapped his arms around Frankie’s torso. I didn’t realize how intimate they were being until now. I knew they were intimate on stage, but I thought it was just for their fan’s benefit. Frerard. It was something I knew a lot of fans, especially those on Mibba.com, liked. “What?!” Frankie whined. I realized just then that I had been staring at the intimate two.

“Sorry…” I looked down at my hands, blushing even more.

“Hehe!” Frankie hopped off Gerard’s lap to site next to sit by me on the floor. Gerard’s expression fell at this, but he hid this quickly after noticing I was looking at him. I looked back at Frankie who was grinning at me. “You’re blushing again!” He let out his famous girlish giggle. “What is it?” It took me a moment to answer. His childish hazel eyes flashing in delight.

“Umm…uh…. Areyoutogether?” I asked, scrunching my eyes up nervously, my words coming out jumbled. I opened my eyes to see both Frankie and Gerard tense up and share a glance. “Uh…I do-don’t mind… I mean…uh.. I’m n-not homophobic…or anything.. I just uh..” I looked back down in my lap, nervously fiddling my fingers. Or was embarrassedly the right word? Frankie stood up, making me look up at him. He flashed me a slightly relieved smile and went back to sitting on Gerard. I could tell Gerard was happy that Frankie came back by how his eyes sparkled, but they hadn’t lost the slightly nervous look.

“Yeah, we are.” Frankie said happily, kissing Gerard on the lips for a” moment before snuggling back into him. Gerard smiled softly, brushing Frankie’s bangs back before shooting me a nervous glance. It took me a moment before I realized something.

“But you’re both married!” Gerard nodded sadly. Frank whimpered and got closer to Gerard. Frankie look terrified of something.

“Please, Pheonix, Don’t tell anyone!” Gerard pleaded, pulling Frank as close as he could to him.

“But what about Jam-” Frank began to shake and whimper as I said the name. Gerard comforting Frank as best he could, whispering things that I couldn’t hear into his ear and brushing back his hair comfortingly.

“Lyn-Z knows. She agreed to be a fake wife. She’s okay with it and understands we have to keep it a secret. Uh… On the other hand… ‘The Other One’ knows… but she…” Gee had to pause as Frankie began almost sobbing with fear. I didn’t want Frankie to be hurting hearing this. But I wanted to know what was wrong so badly. “She threatened to tell… and we can’t let people find out. She… She hurts Frankie…” It was silent for a moment, only broken by Frankie’s terrified gasps.

“Why don’t you tell someone?” I asked. Gerard looked at me like it was obvious.

“She’d tell on us! She’d tell everyone!” I still couldn’t see why it was a big deal.

“So? There are billions of fans that support Frerard!” I exclaimed.

“Frerard?” Gerard obviously did not look up fan-fiction. Frankie looked up slighty, sniffling and his eyes darting with fear.

“It’s your pairing. A lot of your fans create fan-fiction and pair you together! They would be accepting!” Gerard sighed sadly, playing with Frankie’s long hair.

“There are a lot of people who wouldn’t be though…And we don’t want to put our band mates in danger.” I was quiet for a moment. Gerard obviously wasn’t ready for them to come out of the closet yet, and I wasn’t going to force him. Instead I asked something else.

“What does she do to him?” Gerard and Frankie both tensed. Frankie whimpering in fear again. Gerard again pulled Frank close and held him.

“I-I-I-I-I-It’s h-h-h-h-horrible.” Frankie whimpered out, looking at me. “A-a-a-a-anything y-y-y-you c-c-c--c-c-can i-imagine.” Seeing Frankie like this made me regret asking him. Gerard seemed to see that.

“We are going to go in for the night. If you need anything, please call us.” And without another word carried a shaking Frank out of the room.

I hated Jamia. I truly hated her. How could she do that to two of the people kids looked up to the most? How could she break them like toys like that? Slowly, as sleep consumed me, I knew that I was going to get Jamia back for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to Kayas. (iM_nOt_OkAy) She's been going through a tough time and doesn't deserve all the crap she is getting. She is the most amazing person, so this is dedicated to her. It's a good dedication too!! 'Cause there is slash!!!!

Please watch this!!!!!!

If anyone knows how to embed a video.... please PM me.... since I've tried.... and It won't work...