Status: on hold

Trust

Moving back to her mothers old town Aries feels as if this is the start of a new beginning for her and her family, You see Arianna is a single mother she has a five year old son named Asher. He is her everything and would kill for that little boy. Her mother helps her out whenever she needs it but all in all she raises him. Arianna "Aries" fell in love with Kai Hohima when she lived in San Fransisco for three years he accepted the fact that asher was his but Arianna doesnt like the ways of the horishima family, Kai didnt care; if he was going to take over the family business he needs an heir first, so he tries to abuse her mentally until she has no will to move on but Aries isway to smart for that she realizes what he is trying to do and she takes her chld and leaves with her mother. They move around the US until asher is able to travel then they move to Europe to South America everywhere until they came to a final decision to settle doen somewhere Asher can have friends and roots. They settle on La Push Washington the reservation her mother grew up on things are about to get really complicated as secrets are revealed trust is tested and love is found.



if there is audio yaaya if there isnt ah man
  1. Welcome To La Push Washington
    I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT, ONLY THE CHARACTERS, PLACES, AND ETC THAT I CAME UP WITH FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION :) THE PICTURES ARE OF ACTORS/ACTRESSES OR POSSIBLY MODELS..SOME ARE JUST REGULAR PEOPLES. IF YOU WANT TO BE WRITTEN INTO THE STORY, MESSAGE ME AND
  2. Dream
  3. Hello Embry
  4. Daddy!
  5. "Suteki-yo"
  6. Bonfire
  7. Memories