The Unwanted Marriage

Caught Up

“Dad..i’ll be going there in 15 minutes.” I told my Dad. We were talking while I was tying his neck tie.

“15 minutes? You’ll be late,” he said as he was really concern about me. My dad and my sisters are the only family I had since my mother died when I was 10. My dad really took good care of me and spoiled me, and I love him for that.

“Dad, trust me, I won’t be late. I got them all with just a snap of my finger,” I said and smiled sheepishly at him.

“Hae Mi, are causing trouble in your school again?” he suddenly asked me.

“I can’t believe you asked me that,” I said as I walked away from him and went near my shoes.

“Do you think a good daughter like me can cause trouble in her school?” I lied. I couldn’t look at my father at that moment because I know pretty well that he knows whether I’m lying or not when he looks at my eyes.

“If you don’t want me to be with your mother as early as now, then you should make sure that what you’re saying is true” he said. I absolutely can’t tell me father I’m the number one trouble maker in the school. Why? Because he has a heart disease; he might die because of me.

“Oh! 15 minutes is up. I gotta go now. Bye Dad.” I went near him and kissed him on the forehead.

“Please tell unnie i’ll go first,” I said and then walked out of the house.

Our house is just 2 blocks away from my school, that’s why I find no reason to leave the house early. As I arrive in the school, the gates were already closed but it was no threat for me at all. I went near the gate and called the student guards of the day.

“Yah! Ji Eun Song and Kang Jin Shoo, open the gates!” I yelled at them

“Sorry Hae Mi but we can’t do it,” Eun Sung said

“Aish! Do you want your ribs to go out of your body? I said, open up!” I threatened them.

“Hae Mi, please. We really can’t do it. Sorry,” Eun Sung said, almost begging me not to do what I plan to do to them.

“if you won’t open up in 5 counts, I’ll jump over this damn gate and break those damn bones of yours!” I yelled angrily and stared at them, trying to threaten them with my powerful eyes.

“1..2..” I counted. But just before I could even say 3, Jin Shoo immediately opened up the gate and allowed me to go inside.

“That’s was a good decision Jin Shoo.” I said as I poked him

“Yah, Eun Sung! Get ready for your punishment.” I said as I try going near him.

“Ji Eun Sung, Kang Jin Shoo! Why did you let her in?” a man suddenly yelled.

“Mr. President, we’re really sorry, but we are left with no choice.” Ji Shoo suddenly apologized at Si Won.

“Yah! What’s wrong if I come in? I study here also!”I tried to defend myself.

“What’s wrong? Hah! You dumb, you say you study here and yet you don’t know the rules?” he yelled.

“What did you just call me?” I yelled back at him.

“You are not just stupid, you’re also deaf,” he answered back.

What is wrong with this arrogant monster! I got really angry at him so I slowly walked towards him.

“Don’t you ever try to think that I’ll cowardly run away from you and let this moment pass just because you’re a boy!” I yelled angrily at him.

“Don’t you think I won’t fight back just because you’re a girl!” he answered back.

He really has the nerve to test my patience. Unfortunately for him, at that time, I wasn’t able to hold back my anger, so I punched him!

It was painful but really satisfying! The student who witnessed that cheered for me.

“I’m definitely going to break this pretty boy’s face,” the devil inside me said.

Just when he was about to slap me back, the school disciplinarian suddenly came.

“What is this all about?” she asked us,

Everything at that moment just froze. I just told my dad I won’t cause trouble, but here I am, caught by the school disciplinarian again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Kiashu, edited by Technochic.