‹ Prequel: Angel Warrior
Status: Active!

Sacrifice

.8.

Image

“No.”

“Mom-“

“No, absolutely not!”

I sighed, “But it’s the only way to really defeat him, mom.”

My mom just glared at me.

Sighing again I look at my father, “Are you going to say anything?”

“No, I think your mother has put it perfectly.”

“Do you guys have any better ideas?!” I cried

I look around the temple to see my mom and dad angry, Mordecai looking amused, and Kyna looking up at Gabriel as he tried not to look at her.

Has everyone gone insane?

I look to the Lord for help.

The Lord sighs, Ariella is right, making the sacrifice is the only way to get to his soul.

My mom glared at the lion, “Then I will be the sacrifice.”

“No-”

“I will hear no more from you young lady!” my mom interrupted

Mordecai pushed off from the wall he was leaning on, gathering our attentions, “You won’t be able to kill him.”

My mom growled at him, “I have dealt with demons far longer then she has. I’ve defeated him once and I’ll defeat him again.”

Mordecai shook his head, “When he see’s it’s you who’s is being sacrificed he will immediately absorb you. If it’s Ariella then he’ll want to gloat. While he’s talking we can make the kill shot.”

My mom glared, “Why are you even alive? You’re a rogue demon and for that alone I should kill you.”

Mordecai shrugged, “Probably, but you won’t. Ariella’s right when she says you need me. I’m the only one who can contact Braeden.”

My mom moved to argue back, but the Lord interrupted.

That is enough! when we all looked over the lion continued, I know how hard this situation is, but it is their choice, Caley.

“But my Lord-“

Silence! I cannot leave the threat of Lucifer’s rise unchallenged.

The lion looked at me, Is this the path you choose to walk?

I nodded, “I’m the only one who can pull it off.”

The Lord looked at Mordecai, Are you willing to help us?

Mordecai nodded, “I will do it if you swear to keep Kyna safe."

The Lord nodded, Then it is decided. Mordecai will take Ariella to Braeden,then follow to see where the demon takes her.

The Lion looked at everyone in the room, Fate has given these two a very hard path to walk. We must support them, not argue with them.

With that said the Lord disappeared.

My father looked at Mordecai, “You better come back with her alive and well. If there’s even one scratch on her I will kill you.”

Mordecai nodded, “Understood.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short one to explain the plan.

It should pick up from here, lol